College Wrestling

MikeThomas

14 minutes ago, glennnnn said:

Do they ever get erections during the match ?

Yup! I see video clips and Gifs all the time with guys adjusting themselves and trying to conceal movement in their crotches. Some clips have been posted on the "Wrestling, dedicated to pubic assistance!" page: 

Edited by Danny-Darko

37 minutes ago, Danny-Darko said:

Yup! I see video clips and Gifs all the time with guys adjusting themselves and trying to conceal movement in their crotches. Some clips have been posted on the "Wrestling, dedicated to pubic assistance!" page: 

Giggleg

Thanks for the (snicker) heads up.  2 bad Tumblr got there before me.😉

1 hour ago, glennnnn said:

Do they ever get erections during the match ?

DURING the match - no.

You use up too much blood flow while wrestling to spare enough to get an erection.

Before you start...yeah. that is always possible and fairly common.

Most of MY erection problems were in the shower AFTER the match. Most wrestlers have an amazing ass and a peek at that perfect 🍑  peach always got me in trouble. Frequently grabbing my towel to cover my excitement. 🍆

So many sexy memories of my wresting days. Sad that I never got the nerve to hit on any of those guys.

On 12/5/2023 at 7:00 PM, Danny-Darko said:

Hey.jpg

This one is shy. Looks like he's wearing his Fruit-of-the-Looms under his singlet.

We never wore underwear!

Some of the really hung guys would wear a pouch that was constructed like a string bikini in the back so their dick wouldn't slide around as much.

17 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

Some guys hang-heavy.

Sadly I'm a grower not a show-er so I never looked so thick-dicked in my singlet.

I think the difference in appearance between growers and show-ers is why some people assume the show-ers have a hard-on .

Edited by pubic_assistance
punctuation