College Wrestling

MikeThomas

On 8/15/2023 at 12:50 PM, Danny-Darko said:

Wrestlers.jpg

Hopefully ok to add without any Pic's but this reminded me of a bittersweet situation i just had a couple months ago.

Traveling this summer caught a flight from Cleveland to Dallas one random Sunday evening. To my pleasant surprise there were literally 25 to 30 Wrestler gents looking like this. (Obviously not in singlet uniforms, but in College and other Wrestling sweats, athletic gear. Tons of Oklahoma State Wrestlers which fyi is the winningest National Championship Collegiate program of consistently any sport in the Country. So i knew these guys were legit).

There were so many good looking athletic dudes and it was obvious there was a competition as many of their faces were recently bruised from Mat burns and some bloated ears etc.. But trust me it was a gallery of uber hotness! :) 

After calming myself trying not to give away my nearly uncontrollable infatuations, I asked one of the guys what the deal was?

Turns out it had been the World Championship of Wrestling Invitational for competitors aged 19 - 25 that had been held in Cleveland.  

First time I didn't want a Plane ride to end! Haha