Suggestions for massage in Puerto Vallarta?

n2guysnatl

You will be bombarded walking down the street by the massage boys hanging outside the dozens of massage parlors. If you like taking your chance in a parlor situation, you will be in heaven. If you are looking for a skilled sensual or erotic massage, William West is a former gymnast and Cirque du Soleil performer who certainly knows his way around a body. My review is the 6th one down on his RentMasseur page.

40534_1686759413_jbpb6jqvfc.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

hamam-pv-tripadviser-travel-choice_orig.
WWW.HAMAMPV.COM

Relax and reconnect amid the splendor of Puerto Vallarta’s first and only authentic traditional hamam /hammam/. A tranquil...

This is an amazing experience if you’re down to pay a bit more for PV (which is basically the same rate as the USA). A masseur guides you through the whole experience; washing you, scrubbing you, massaging you. It’s unique and can’t get that anywhere. 

I like this spa. It’s all male and very professional. Had a great experience several years ago. Get a Vichy shower, massage, and other treatments.

cropped-ac2ed6c1-bb02-4341-8c33-09d4edac
ACQUASPAPV.COM

PUERTO VALLARTA'S HIGHEST RATED SPA TRIPADVISOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ FACEBOOK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ YELP...

On 8/9/2023 at 3:50 PM, massagenewbie84 said:
WWW.HAMAMPV.COM

Relax and reconnect amid the splendor of Puerto Vallarta’s first and only authentic traditional hamam /hammam/. A tranquil...

This is an amazing experience if you’re down to pay a bit more for PV (which is basically the same rate as the USA). A masseur guides you through the whole experience; washing you, scrubbing you, massaging you. It’s unique and can’t get that anywhere. 

It’s totally worth it!! 

• 2 months later...
On 8/9/2023 at 12:50 PM, massagenewbie84 said:
WWW.HAMAMPV.COM

Looks really cool! I’m guessing no extras?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 9:22 PM, ChelseaBoy said:

Any extras?

I’ve been there twice. The masseurs are gay and “officially” there are no extras but during the massage portion of both my visits they gave me a HE, I sucked them off, and they offered to fuck me so I’m guessing that it’s included. It’s funny because they do this whole act like it’s spontaneous that they’re about to give you the extras but to me it definitely felt somewhat scripted and I am assuming it’s unofficially part of the experience (I may be wrong here though). I recommend it, it’s definitely pricey but the guys are attractive and the whole experience is definitely relaxing. One of the masseurs (this guy with a buzz  cut and neck tats) there has an OF, I’ve wanted to get a massage from him but I haven’t had the chance. Some other user here posted the Acquaspa which is the other super pro male massage place in PVR. I’ve done a vichy there, it’s also supposed to be purely therapeutic but I basically sucked the guy that was showering me off. It’s a nice place but the guys are lanky and not attractive. 

• 1 month later...

I've been to the Acqua Spa (Constitution St) and the Blue Spa (in Olas Altas). The Acqua Spa has great facilities and masseurs, and it offers other quality services, such as body scrubs, manicure/pedicure, etc. It's not the place for extras, at least in my experience. Never got a hint of extras during my massages at the Acqua Spa, but during the vinchy shower, there's been a clue or two, but I haven't been interested (yes, that happens). The Blue Spa offers similar services but the facilities are more modest, and also has female staff. There's a place named Galini, that offers good massages and negotiable extras, and the facilities are neat, though not like the Aqcua Spa.

PVR offers many street, non-advertised massages with extras being negotiable, and of course, since there's no standard, it's something to be negotiated if you want something specific, or if you like to let things go, as they will go at the discretion of the masseur (keep in mind that prostitution is legal in Mexico). Some of those places look nice and well taken care of, some look as seedy as they look in the movies. Your choice. Most are in the Basilio Badillo street. The Blue Spa opened one massage only facility in that street, which I tried, and I guess it's there for them to cater the gay, want-extra crowd that don't cater in their Olas Altas facilities.

In the area where the largest gay hotels are, I saw two massage places with guys standing out offering massages to passers by. I tried one, and asked for an erotic massage, and there was nothing erotic about it. Again, things are negotiable so communication is key. In that area, there are one or two parlors with young men standing there, but they didn't come across (to me) as having a good attitude. I saw them rejecting or ignoring prospective customers several times, so it seems like they are there more for their own interest.

There's one near the gay clubs area that always has these muscular guys hanging out. I haven't tried that one because to me it looks like the kid of place where you'd leave running naked after being robbed of everything including your clothes. The guys look gorgeous, but they are pushy, to the point that I cross the street to avoid being approached by them.

Finally, for the best therapeutic massage (nothing sensual/sexual at all, the guy doesn't even see you naked), I found this place, Felipe's, same street than the Acqua Spa. His massage is great, the type that includes reflexology and even some elements of physical therapy. He's professional, affordable and great quality. He's also very friendly. He also teaches, so I imagine he might have trained a great deal of the masseurs in the area.

All-in-all, Puerto Vallarta really offers and entire range of massage options for pretty much every taste, need and desire. All you have to do is walk around, read the local guides and ask.

Edited by soloyo215

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I went to Hamam and was underwhelmed. The masseur was super attractive but the scrub was boring and Vichy shower repetitive he just ran the water over me back and forth over and over again for 20 minutes. Massage was fine but again nothing earth shattering and no extras were offered. 

On the other hand I had an INCREDIBLE massage at Zen (across from Starbucks) the masseur while not particularly cute was super strong and really put in the work all for 600 pesos ($35) plus tip. 

On 1/7/2024 at 2:22 AM, UncutDad said:

Do any of these spas or hamams offer older men or really masculine men?  The guys that stand on the street are just way too young for my taste.

Yes, I have seen a range in everything, including age, bosy type. However, in my experience "masculine" means different things to different people, so I guess you'd have to judge the masculinity of the provider for yourself. The place that I mentioned that looks like they are going to rob me does have some types that might fit in that description.

19 hours ago, NathanRobert said:

I went to Hamam and was underwhelmed. The masseur was super attractive but the scrub was boring and Vichy shower repetitive he just ran the water over me back and forth over and over again for 20 minutes. Massage was fine but again nothing earth shattering and no extras were offered. 

On the other hand I had an INCREDIBLE massage at Zen (across from Starbucks) the masseur while not particularly cute was super strong and really put in the work all for 600 pesos ($35) plus tip. 

Good to know about the Hamam. Their ad says that they also cater women, and I had the hunch that it didn't look too quality. Thanks. I'm going back to PVR soon in the spring, so I'll keep that in mind.

23 hours ago, NathanRobert said:

Your mileage may vary.  My one experience at the Hamam in Puerto Vallarta next to Spartacus ended with the masseur fucking me on the massage table, albeit with a condom so you can decide for yourself if that really counts.😉

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2023 at 6:32 AM, DunwoodyGuy said:

You will be bombarded walking down the street by the massage boys hanging outside the dozens of massage parlors. If you like taking your chance in a parlor situation, you will be in heaven. If you are looking for a skilled sensual or erotic massage, William West is a former gymnast and Cirque du Soleil performer who certainly knows his way around a body. My review is the 6th one down on his RentMasseur page.

40534_1686759413_jbpb6jqvfc.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Anybody know if William West is offering full service in PV?

Edited by Wanderoz
Omitted name