Pee Wee Herman has died

BOZO T CLOWN

One of the all-time great performers, Pee Wee Herman aka Paul Reubens has gone on to the big playhouse in heaven.

Bozo was a huuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Pee Wee's.  As a young clown, "Pee Wee's Playhouse" was a must watch on Saturday mornings.

Pee Wee Herman was multi-talented and multi-faceted.
He could play the romantic lead in addition to comedy roles. He was a hero to children as well as a gay icon. 

One of the greatest injustices in the history of the Academy Awards was Pee Wee not winning the Oscar for "Pee Wee's Big Adventure."

Paul Reubens Dead Dies Obituary

Paul-Rubins-Dead-Pee-Wee-Herman.jpg?w=10
VARIETY.COM

Paul Reubens, the actor best known for portraying Pee-wee Herman, died Sunday night after a private bout of cancer. He was 70.

BoZo

Bozo's homage to Pee-Wee:

The "Large Marge" scene from the first movie is still one of THE classic moments of cinema history. And people are still quoting the Alamo/Basement lines to this day.

Name 3 famous Americans who were shot in the back of the head. Answer: Abe Lincoln, JFK and the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman at the movie theater!

When Pee-Wee gets to the Big Playhouse in the sky, the angel at the gate will tell him, "You're dead." and Pee Wee will just say, "I know you are, but what am I?"

What a great TV show.
Every Monday morning we'd talk about his show at circus rehearsals (that and Married With Children). Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne), The Countess, Captain Carl, Miss Yvonne, Chairy the Chair, Globey the Globe, the King of Cartoons . . . There were so many excellent characters.

Pee Wee Herman was an immensely talented man who made millions laugh. We need more people that can do this in our world.

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

He was a genius!

I was in Tokyo at the Samurai museum and a tour guide was in front of a map explaining the geopolitical history of Japan.

Guide: Then a large storm called a “tsunami" hit Japan…..and later a second storm hit Japan.

American Guest: What was the second storm called?

Me: There’s no basement at the Alamo!

Chaos ensued.

RIP

Edited by nycman