AlexNeto in LA

starman05

• 5 weeks later...

Saw Alex recently. He did not disappoint: great skilled deep tissue massage, nice clean place, great table (with one of those arm straps that hang down), and great erotic components throughout with an awesome climax at the end. Really nice guy to boot. Will definitely repeat.

He told me after the session that some of the erotic components he had with me "he doesn't usually do with other clients" (but I've had lots of provider tell me that so I take it with a grain of salt). So with usual caveat -  YMMV...

• 2 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 1:26 PM, RubMyThighs said:

Sorry to be contrarian, but I recently saw Alex and had a very different take on the experience. Yes, he has a beautiful body. Yes, he is easy to communicate with and he seems kind. But once you get on his table it’s clear that his rules are so strict as to make, for me, an unenjoyable experience.

He cautions that some clients want to jump into erotic first and promises that it will happen. I’m on board with that - I love the buildup. What rubbed me the wrong way was that when I reflexively reached out to caress his leg, he immediately took my arm and placed it back alongside my body. Ok, fine. But not long after that, he lubed up my hand and placed his cock in it. Great! But when he moved to the front of the table and I moved my arm to caress his leg, he again took my arm and placed it back where it belonged - away from his body. In other words, you can touch me only when and only how I allow. 

Perhaps some clients love this. I do not. 

He never even grazed my cock the entire time. In fact, when he finished my backside, he instructed: “Please turn over for the release.” No frontal massage. No buildup. Not organic, not enticing, simply robotic. 

Sure enough, I was flaccid. He stood over me staring at his own body while rubbing my cock and expecting me to cum for the privilege of being touched by him. I became hard but I soon said no thanks.

I could have gotten off but it would not have been exciting. Instead I left there and found a hot guy on Grindr to fool around with. For free.

Saw Alex recently and had a similar experience. While he was nice, the sensual elements were not incorporated throughout the massage, and there was no frontal massage. Felt robotic with him announcing the release at the end. Would not recommend. 

On 10/9/2023 at 3:26 PM, RubMyThighs said:

Sorry to be contrarian, but I recently saw Alex and had a very different take on the experience. Yes, he has a beautiful body. Yes, he is easy to communicate with and he seems kind. But once you get on his table it’s clear that his rules are so strict as to make, for me, an unenjoyable experience.

He cautions that some clients want to jump into erotic first and promises that it will happen. I’m on board with that - I love the buildup. What rubbed me the wrong way was that when I reflexively reached out to caress his leg, he immediately took my arm and placed it back alongside my body. Ok, fine. But not long after that, he lubed up my hand and placed his cock in it. Great! But when he moved to the front of the table and I moved my arm to caress his leg, he again took my arm and placed it back where it belonged - away from his body. In other words, you can touch me only when and only how I allow. 

Perhaps some clients love this. I do not. 

He never even grazed my cock the entire time. In fact, when he finished my backside, he instructed: “Please turn over for the release.” No frontal massage. No buildup. Not organic, not enticing, simply robotic. 

Sure enough, I was flaccid. He stood over me staring at his own body while rubbing my cock and expecting me to cum for the privilege of being touched by him. I became hard but I soon said no thanks.

I could have gotten off but it would not have been exciting. Instead I left there and found a hot guy on Grindr to fool around with. For free.

My experience wasn't quite as bad as this, but I also didn't feel the session was that amazing. It might be that the reviews on here were so very positive that I had higher expectations, but I left disappointed. He was, as everyone says, very nice etc... but the overall felt disconnected and not worth his price point even. That was my experience, I know YMMV etc...

• 3 weeks later...