AlexNeto in LA

starman05

I tried him my first night on my recent trip to Miami and had such a good experience I went back on my last night. This is what I posted on RentMasseur:

There are masseurs and massages you enjoy and then there are masseurs who go far beyond that. Alex is that masseur. He touched me so deeply I felt that not only will I remember his massage forever, but also somehow I have known him all my life. His therapeutic skills are world-class, but his intuitive orientation, his erotic touch, and his Tantric training combine to create a massage that is simultaneously powerful and intimate. His tall, strong physical beauty is matched by a sweet, sensitive comforting soul. Days later, I am still in awe at the connection I felt. I feel lucky to have had his massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished a session with Alex. Like others have said, he is one of the nicest most humble providers I’ve ever met. He’s flat out beautiful to look at too. His massage was more like an experience. Not once did things feel mechanical or rushed. Alex used his entire body to relax and invigorate me. Just be patient, follow his lead and you too will have an unforgettable massage experience. 

7 hours ago, tbuzzsaw said:

I'll have to try him out if he really is skilled in therapeutic massage, and the extras/eye candy are nice. My go-to guy goes MIA too often and I'm tired of it.

If he’s your go-to, he’s gotta be good. Mind sharing who he is so I can try him when he comes down.  I have a guess based on your comment, but would like confirmation. 

8 hours ago, FLJock said:

If he’s your go-to, he’s gotta be good. Mind sharing who he is so I can try him when he comes down.  I have a guess based on your comment, but would like confirmation. 

He doesn't advertise anymore. Hot guy with amazing body and super nice with the best therapeutic massage, but has too much baggage in his personal life where I don't get responses for days or if at all.

Just had an appointment with him. His body is stupidly amazing and a very nice guy too, love the accent. So his massage is definitely less of a therapeutic one and more of his spin on a sensual/erotic massage. The way he explains his style as he starts feels like you're getting explained the safety rules at the beginning of a ride at Disneyland lol. Not a bad thing btw.

Edited by tbuzzsaw

5 hours ago, tbuzzsaw said:

Just had an appointment with him. His body is stupidly amazing and a very nice guy too, love the accent. So his massage is definitely less of a therapeutic one and more of his spin on a sensual/erotic massage. The way he explains his style as he starts feels like you're getting explained the safety rules at the beginning of a ride at Disneyland lol. Not a bad thing btw.

Oh my. Should I prepare to strap myself in securely should I schedule an appointment?

14 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

Oh my. Should I prepare to strap myself in securely should I schedule an appointment?

At the very least it's worth experiencing once to see if you want to repeat again. The eroticism in his work is unique and I know will be liked with a lot of people. I'm someone that likes to lean more towards the therapeutic side of things but I would repeat if the mood strikes. I'm just a sucker for hot Brazilians and accents.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to be contrarian, but I recently saw Alex and had a very different take on the experience. Yes, he has a beautiful body. Yes, he is easy to communicate with and he seems kind. But once you get on his table it’s clear that his rules are so strict as to make, for me, an unenjoyable experience.

He cautions that some clients want to jump into erotic first and promises that it will happen. I’m on board with that - I love the buildup. What rubbed me the wrong way was that when I reflexively reached out to caress his leg, he immediately took my arm and placed it back alongside my body. Ok, fine. But not long after that, he lubed up my hand and placed his cock in it. Great! But when he moved to the front of the table and I moved my arm to caress his leg, he again took my arm and placed it back where it belonged - away from his body. In other words, you can touch me only when and only how I allow. 

Perhaps some clients love this. I do not. 

He never even grazed my cock the entire time. In fact, when he finished my backside, he instructed: “Please turn over for the release.” No frontal massage. No buildup. Not organic, not enticing, simply robotic. 

Sure enough, I was flaccid. He stood over me staring at his own body while rubbing my cock and expecting me to cum for the privilege of being touched by him. I became hard but I soon said no thanks.

I could have gotten off but it would not have been exciting. Instead I left there and found a hot guy on Grindr to fool around with. For free.

I see that this is the headline on his About Me section:

Professional Masseur With Private Place No Doorman

This might have appealed to clients in New York City, where a doorman might seem awkward and off-putting.

But in West Hollywood, there are typically no doormen. And if there is a doorman, he's likely to be gay and to join the session with you. 🤓

1 hour ago, RubMyThighs said:

Sorry to be contrarian, but I recently saw Alex and had a very different take on the experience. Yes, he has a beautiful body. Yes, he is easy to communicate with and he seems kind. But once you get on his table it’s clear that his rules are so strict as to make, for me, an unenjoyable experience.

He cautions that some clients want to jump into erotic first and promises that it will happen. I’m on board with that - I love the buildup. What rubbed me the wrong way was that when I reflexively reached out to caress his leg, he immediately took my arm and placed it back alongside my body. Ok, fine. But not long after that, he lubed up my hand and placed his cock in it. Great! But when he moved to the front of the table and I moved my arm to caress his leg, he again took my arm and placed it back where it belonged - away from his body. In other words, you can touch me only when and only how I allow. 

Perhaps some clients love this. I do not. 

He never even grazed my cock the entire time. In fact, when he finished my backside, he instructed: “Please turn over for the release.” No frontal massage. No buildup. Not organic, not enticing, simply robotic. 

Sure enough, I was flaccid. He stood over me staring at his own body while rubbing my cock and expecting me to cum for the privilege of being touched by him. I became hard but I soon said no thanks.

I could have gotten off but it would not have been exciting. Instead I left there and found a hot guy on Grindr to fool around with. For free.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I wonder if he just got too popular over time, or whether his approach has always been like this.