411 on BigDickDill

TriangleGuy

I was going to meet him while he was traveling but unfortunately I had a family issue come up and was unable to meet. 

Our conversations though were great he was very polite and respectful answering all of my questions honestly I’m definitely going to see him in the future and you should as well if you get the chance.

(I did talk with another guy who met him and said he was amazing, that dick is better in person is what I was told)

Tried setting something up with him not to long ago here in the area. Ended up not happening due to RM messenger not properly working.  Although we’ve been planning fine through it otherwise.  Still debating on trying again via text.  

He recently added a video (on July 15) to his RM profile. I always find that video gives a better idea of size than pictures.

Also of note, one of his RM reviews states, "Guy stole money from my wallet". The reviewer has posted 50 other reviews on RM, but they're all dated 11 July 2023. Make of that what you will.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, WhoMe said:

People change, and I would hope Dylan has, but based on the previous notes... consider and be safe out there. 

3986316_081718-wls-motel-robbery-mugs-im
ABC7CHICAGO.COM

Two suburban men are charged with using a dating app to lure a robbery victim.

Is this his way of giving fair warning?

IMG_6549.png

1 hour ago, WhoMe said:

People change, and I would hope Dylan has, but based on the previous notes... consider and be safe out there. 

3986316_081718-wls-motel-robbery-mugs-im
ABC7CHICAGO.COM

Two suburban men are charged with using a dating app to lure a robbery victim.

That makes sense when he first advertised on my city he wanted the full rate deposit. That crazy. 

So I met with Dylan recently. I had also found those articles about his past online and asked him about it. He said he was young and dumb and had learned his lesson, and from our conversations I could tell he was being serious so I met up with him.

He did not, in fact, try anything shady with me and we had a nice time together. Probably won’t repeat cause our vibe didn’t really mesh like I thought it would but I don’t regret meeting him. 

Anybody who likes tall guys with big dicks go for it he’s a good time.

• 1 month later...

He's the worst! We agreed to meet up in Chicago which was an hour and a half away for me. He had me pay his way into Steamworks, which is not part of the deal, and I had already given him $50 the night before, for a beer. We get in the room ($55) and strip down to see that he does have a giant (flaccid) cock. I don't think it's 10 inches like he claims, but it's big and thick. I pay him his $300 and I begin to rub him and suck his cock but he never gets hard. Then he decides he wants to go to the hot tub. Once in the hot tub I see that he took my poppers from the room. He takes a hit and offers them to me, which I declined and tell him poppers in a hot tub is a bad idea. Of course he then it's very lightheaded and slightly ill so we go back to the room. Once in the room he tells me he would like to get fucked. I reiterate at his job was to fuck me which I made very clear via text before we met. He then tells me he has to go to the bathroom and he leaves! He never returned and left me hanging in my room. I texted him to see where it was and he said he kicked out for being drunk. I told him he need to return my money and he has ghosted me ever sense. This fucker made zero effort to please me but was happy to take my money and leave!

He told me he hangs out at Bobby Loves because he likes to sing karaoke. I was tempted to go there and confront him but that seem like a bad idea not knowing what I was walking into with him and his friends.

4 hours ago, gamesmatter said:

He's the worst! We agreed to meet up in Chicago which was an hour and a half away for me. He had me pay his way into Steamworks, which is not part of the deal, and I had already given him $50 the night before, for a beer. We get in the room ($55) and strip down to see that he does have a giant (flaccid) cock. I don't think it's 10 inches like he claims, but it's big and thick. I pay him his $300 and I begin to rub him and suck his cock but he never gets hard. Then he decides he wants to go to the hot tub. Once in the hot tub I see that he took my poppers from the room. He takes a hit and offers them to me, which I declined and tell him poppers in a hot tub is a bad idea. Of course he then it's very lightheaded and slightly ill so we go back to the room. Once in the room he tells me he would like to get fucked. I reiterate at his job was to fuck me which I made very clear via text before we met. He then tells me he has to go to the bathroom and he leaves! He never returned and left me hanging in my room. I texted him to see where it was and he said he kicked out for being drunk. I told him he need to return my money and he has ghosted me ever sense. This fucker made zero effort to please me but was happy to take my money and leave!

He told me he hangs out at Bobby Loves because he likes to sing karaoke. I was tempted to go there and confront him but that seem like a bad idea not knowing what I was walking into with him and his friends.

Thanks for the warning 

On 8/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, NewShyGuy said:

So I met with Dylan recently. I had also found those articles about his past online and asked him about it. He said he was young and dumb and had learned his lesson, and from our conversations I could tell he was being serious so I met up with him.

He did not, in fact, try anything shady with me and we had a nice time together. Probably won’t repeat cause our vibe didn’t really mesh like I thought it would but I don’t regret meeting him. 

Anybody who likes tall guys with big dicks go for it he’s a good time.

Clearly a choirboy. Oozes trailer park class.