If you can only pick one in LA

Donmasters

• 2 months later...

Mark has been my choice for years

It's the massage that you are likely expecting. He's a contributor, here. Pics and description are spot on. At this point I'd go for the hearty laugh and  genuine smile... His skills are well-honed and communication skills are top tier. Easy location and parking. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Edited by amigomonty
Grammar

On 12/20/2023 at 9:28 PM, sportymilguy said:

Update: Shane is charging $250 for 90 mins at his place.  Is it worth it?

I guess I won't know until I come back to CA.  Today, I was suppose to see Shane at 1130, but en route I get a text from saying he woke up late after taking care of his daughter who has COVID and that he wanted to get tested.  I asked Shane if I should outright cancel?  He said, "no", and that he would just need time to take care of his daughter and get tested as he had tested negative last night, so I got close to his house for the originally scheduled time and waited an hour, and then I texted and left a voicemail to see what his status was?  No response, so I texted that I hoped all was well and headed to Palm Springs to see friends.

The day prior to today, he had texted me while I was in route to his place saying he would need to reschedule, which we did only to have this come up.

I am sympathetic to emergencies, things coming up, etc., so hopefully things are better for him and his family.  It is a puzzling interaction, and in hindsight, I should have told him I would outright cancel for everyone's sake.

He looks to be an incredibly good looking man with mostly positive reviews.  Who knows what the future holds, but this instance is why I prefer to go back previous hires rather chase the novelty of someone new.

On a separate note, I did hire Glenn out of the OC based off a fellow member passing over his cell.  He is still a very handsome, down to earth masseur with good technique.

I also reached out to "Deron" who said he will be in Palm Springs 8-20 FEB.  Unfortunately I won't be in town then, but good luck gents.

3 hours ago, sportymilguy said:

I guess I won't know until I come back to CA.  Today, I was suppose to see Shane at 1130, but en route I get a text from saying he woke up late after taking care of his daughter who has COVID and that he wanted to get tested.  I asked Shane if I should outright cancel?  He said, "no", and that he would just need time to take care of his daughter and get tested as he had tested negative last night, so I got close to his house for the originally scheduled time and waited an hour, and then I texted and left a voicemail to see what his status was?  No response, so I texted that I hoped all was well and headed to Palm Springs to see friends.

The day prior to today, he had texted me while I was in route to his place saying he would need to reschedule, which we did only to have this come up.

I am sympathetic to emergencies, things coming up, etc., so hopefully things are better for him and his family.  It is a puzzling interaction, and in hindsight, I should have told him I would outright cancel for everyone's sake.

He looks to be an incredibly good looking man with mostly positive reviews.  Who knows what the future holds, but this instance is why I prefer to go back previous hires rather chase the novelty of someone new.

On a separate note, I did hire Glenn out of the OC based off a fellow member passing over his cell.  He is still a very handsome, down to earth masseur with good technique.

I also reached out to "Deron" who said he will be in Palm Springs 8-20 FEB.  Unfortunately I won't be in town then, but good luck gents.

I've never met Shane, but I hope to meet him some day. I would do anything for my daughters. 

• 3 weeks later...

On two separate occasions, separated by almost a year, Shane has totally blown me off. Both times, we had interacted extensively via text, and I was really looking forward to it. First time, he just stopped responding before we had made a specific plan. Months later, I restarted thinking it was just a circumstances issue the first time. Second time, I drove all the way to Orange County from San Diego (he had given me a nearby intersection and was to text me the address when I was nearby. Bad sign in retrospect) and once again he just stopped responding. I really don’t get him at all. If you were able to connect with him, then maybe I was just unlucky. But he didn’t ever explain himself or apologize. He’s really just a d**k.

14 hours ago, Johnrom said:

https://rentmasseur.com/maxxx            search for Maxxx.   The very best in LA area. Great experiences. Awesome reviews as well! 

I looked Maxxx up on here, and multiple forum members had negative experiences to report. I wonder what changed, as one of those was as recent as Aug '23 "He's a finish yourself Russki." And in 2021 "He marks down Erotic, I don't know why --- you have to 'finish yourself'. And a time cheater to boot."

). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 10:09 PM, sportymilguy said:

I've had the same happen with Shane multiple times. I think sometimes he's not in the mood and makes strong stories like this. One time he said he wasn't available and then someone online that I was messaging messaged and booked the same time that he cancelled. Sucks because really enjoyed the relationship while it lasted. I guess we all have our moods.

On 1/24/2024 at 1:27 PM, wallnut said:

I looked Maxxx up on here, and multiple forum members had negative experiences to report. I wonder what changed, as one of those was as recent as Aug '23 "He's a finish yourself Russki." And in 2021 "He marks down Erotic, I don't know why --- you have to 'finish yourself'. And a time cheater to boot."

). 

hi

i just saw him in sf a couple of weeks ago - he's really cute, very clean, nice body, talkative.

did a full body professional massage and finished with MT and HE - no kissing or anything else.

i enjoyed it and got a decent massage too