411 basstiann?

KevinHere

18 minutes ago, MikeThomas said:

I’m in Chicago. I asked him to unlock his private photos. He declined. 

Was that your opening gambit? 

Whenever I ask a provider to unlock his private photos, it's always after I have initiated a conversation and sometimes I will ask to see the private photos if a face pic is included which wasn't in the public or semi private photos which I can see. 

They almost always agree.

On 6/8/2023 at 11:56 AM, Luv2play said:

Was that your opening gambit? 

Whenever I ask a provider to unlock his private photos, it's always after I have initiated a conversation and sometimes I will ask to see the private photos if a face pic is included which wasn't in the public or semi private photos which I can see. 

They almost always agree.

I assure you, "it's all good".

basstiann.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 9/19/2023 at 4:10 PM, Eric91 said:

I have met with him and would recommend and repeat.  He is a little bit on the pricey side though.

With regard to "pricey", yes; however, there is a difference between costly and expensive in a hire. Too, he is "picky" in accepting clients, and, he is not given to "false modesty" in his physical presentation and sexual prowess, that is, he can be "right elegant" in his manner. 

34 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

With regard to "pricey", yes; however, there is a difference between costly and expensive in a hire. Too, he is "picky" in accepting clients, and, he is not given to "false modesty" in his physical presentation and sexual prowess, that is, he can be "right elegant" in his manner. 

I've never been able to differentiate between costly and expensive. To me both represent patong a goodly amount for a service, above and beyond the normal price or average.

But if the service is superb, then its like drinking French Champagne and not the knockoff brands of fizzy wine.

58 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

I've never been able to differentiate between costly and expensive. To me both represent patong a goodly amount for a service, above and beyond the normal price or average.

But if the service is superb, then its like drinking French Champagne and not the knockoff brands of fizzy wine.

Costly implies that the service was well worth the money expended on it; expensive, on the other, hand, is  service with a high price tag that didn't really "do the trick"; no pun, of course, intended. 

5 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

Costly implies that the service was well worth the money expended on it; expensive, on the other, hand, is  service with a high price tag that didn't really "do the trick"; no pun, of course, intended. 

Interesting. In another field an expensive restaurant usually satisfies with the level of service and quality of cuisine. Costly however suggests a ripoff.

As my late mother used to say    "expensive but you get what you pay for".

For her costly meant the price was excessive. She was Scottish however and knew her way around money.

So I just looked it up on the Internet. Costly it seems carries a negative connotation, a burden so it seems. Expensive otoh is more neutral. But I read in respect of a lawyer one should say costly rather than expensive. I don't agree with that. Unless the person is a dud. Lol

Edited by Luv2play

16 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Interesting. In another field an expensive restaurant usually satisfies with the level of service and quality of cuisine. Costly however suggests a ripoff.

As my late mother used to say    "expensive but you get what you pay for".

For her costly meant the price was excessive. She was Scottish however and knew her way around money.

So I just looked it up on the Internet. Costly it seems carries a negative connotation, a burden so it seems. Expensive otoh is more neutral. But I read in respect of a lawyer one should say costly rather than expensive. I don't agree with that. Unless the person is a dud. Lol

Both entail the expenditure of $$$$$. Keeping my mother in her home in the course of her last illness was a "costly" thing, but, worth the effort in affording her the full measure of comfort she deserved as a good mother; any number of the aides were "expensive" in that they started off well in their assigned duties but "slacked off"  as they became too comfortable in the setting, nonetheless, given the situation and the "pool" of qualified workers, I had to work with them and pay the price of their employment. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2023 at 10:57 AM, robberbaron4u said:

There's nothing sadder than a person who bases their self esteem on their sexy appearances. 

That's a great path to suicide as you grow old when gay.

13 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

There's nothing sadder than a person who bases their self esteem on their sexy appearances. 

That's a great path to suicide as you grow old when gay.

Pat my old bald head, rub the hump on my back, tell me you love me for myself and my American Express Centurion Card shall be yours to caress.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:35 AM, robberbaron4u said:

Costly implies that the service was well worth the money expended on it; expensive, on the other, hand, is  service with a high price tag that didn't really "do the trick" 

I know of no source that makes this particular distinction between the two words. It seems to be just your own usage and understanding.

Can you cite a reference?

7 hours ago, KevinChgo said:

I sent him a message and got unwarranted c*nty reply.  Seems like a prick.

In my experience with him, he can be very "grand" in his manner. After all, no one is offering money to you for the pleasure of your company.  Popularity in the marketplace fosters hubris, and, more often than not,  hubris, in turn, leads to the curb or, sadly, the morgue, in the end.

1 hour ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

Maybe I'm missing something in his profile, but his appearance is definitely not sexy IMO. It's more like, a what-is-going-to-actually-show-up-at-my-door appearance. 🤷‍♂️

In my honesty, he is attractive in his physical presentation. . .IMO, of course.  Somebody told him he was beautiful; he believed him; and, that is that. . .he is convinced that, given that he is beautiful, there is no need to exert any effort to appear or be "fetching".