BEWARE BEWARE - LOOK WHO IS BACK IN TOWN

MaxMuscle9x6

On 6/5/2023 at 3:39 AM, builder boy said:

For a 2k deposit you can spend 5 minutes with him and find out before he vanishes.   Further his impressive resume is fabricated much like his entire life.  

"For a 2k deposit you can spend 5 minutes with him before he vanishes."

He will disappear with your 2K deposit money unless you are faster than the five minutes it will take him to distract you. 

Below are a couple of rentmen reviews on this guy found in his rentmen ad:

• One review on rentmen"

This guy’s photos are heavily edited. He does not have this muscle. He’s an average, 5’9 skinny/muscular at best. He has the body of a normal, average guy. He not only offers one thing to you, then another when you get there, but he charges double for all services, then doesn’t provide the service

He stopped half way through the session for an “emergency”. I’ve found out from others that this is not the first time, & his common emergencies are frequent and never come with a refund.

If you’re into the massage/muscle worship/online scene, this is an expensive trap. (Miami & New York)

I don’t want anyone else to get scammed. Please, share this so that we don’t become victims. Our community is close. We need to
    help each other out, when it comes to stuff like this.

I hope that I have helped at least one person.

Stay away. You’ve been warned.

•  

•  

POOR

Total scam artist. Will come and try to sell you a bunch of bogus products. Claims he prefers multi-day meet-ups but sneaks out early if he finds an opportunity. Stay away if you don't want to waste your money.

Time Spent: Overnight
    Ambience: Not Relaxing
    Are Photos Accurate? Photos are heavily edited
    Recommend? No, I don't think so

Have you met EliteFitGlobal? We'd love you to share your experience with him.

Submit A Review About EliteFitGlobal »

Submit a Review

IN SHORT, A CROOK TO AVOID

Edited by coriolis888

4 hours ago, Excellent said:

I know him.  I am not going to defend his past behavior.  He is just a straight guy trying to make a buck.  You should approach him with that mentality. 

HE’S a THIEF.    I don’t care if he’s red, white, or blue, straight or gay, he’s a thief and a hustler 

15 hours ago, Excellent said:

I know him.  I am not going to defend his past behavior.  He is just a straight guy trying to make a buck.  You should approach him with that mentality. 

A leopard never changes its spots, however, they sometimes do a good job covering them up.

As said by many, be cautious of this guy and it is best to avoid him.  

16 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

A leopard never changes its spots, however, they sometimes do a good job covering them up.

As said by many, be cautious of this guy and it is best to avoid him.  

If that's the case, he should work as a gigolo for women and stop scamming gay men. 

On 6/6/2023 at 3:42 AM, builder boy said:

HE’S a THIEF.    I don’t care if he’s red, white, or blue, straight or gay, he’s a thief and a hustler 

Right on!

Edited by marylander1940

On 6/5/2023 at 7:57 PM, Excellent said:

I don’t understand your comment. There’s all sorts of evidence that he’s a con man and he’s taken money without providing services, but I should realize he’s straight and wants to make $, so I should consider hiring him?! 🤔

4 hours ago, StLouisOct said:

I don’t understand your comment. There’s all sorts of evidence that he’s a con man and he’s taken money without providing services, but I should realize he’s straight and wants to make $, so I should consider hiring him?! 🤔

Typical con man point of view.

I recently rewatched the documentary 101 Rentboys.  I'm not sure why I watched it again; it really isn't very good, and the eye candy is minimal.  They definitely focused on the marginally functioning guys.  One guy's statement about his work was basically that he didn't have sex for money but rather that he would tell men what they wanted to hear, take their money, and then not deliver on what was discussed.  His rationalization was that his victims "wanted" to give him money.

On 6/5/2023 at 10:57 PM, Excellent said:

Two comments:

1.  No, you are wrong.  From the evidence presented you should approach him as if he is a thief, a larcenous criminal, a deceitful crook trying to cheat you.

2.  There are plenty of providers who are straight guys trying to make a buck who nonetheless are honest and do so without cheating anyone or committing larceny and whom you can approach about having a legitimate transaction that will involve some limits because he's straight.  This guy does not match that description.

On 6/3/2023 at 4:24 PM, builder boy said:

So here’s my Vegas story.   He shows up, in fact we fly together.  We check in and he NEEDS the Room for a couple hours of “Work” so I meet some friends for Drinks, but not before he asks for his deposit.    I thought well he’s here so no big deal.   He finally arrives for a drink and says he’s hungry so he departs and is acting very removed from me and the evening.    
When I get back to the Encore, he’s gone with his belongings and my 2k.    
Simply the WORST.  
Nor does he resemble the pictures.    

The one thing I don't understand is why you didn't join him for dinner after he met you for drinks when he said he was hungry. Since you were going to spend the weekend together having dinner together would have seemed the logical thing for you to suggest. 

22 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

The one thing I don't understand is why you didn't join him for dinner after he met you for drinks when he said he was hungry. Since you were going to spend the weekend together having dinner together would have seemed the logical thing for you to suggest. 

Or why giving him his deposit when he didn't even look like his pictures?

This is all very interesting.

I hired him for a fuck session, it may have been 5-6 years ago.  I was apartment sitting at a very, very swanky Park Avenue coop in the 80s, owned by one of my friends.  He believed this really was my apartment.  He was clearly in awe.  He got naked right away, I played with his ass, which he clearly enjoyed, then I fucked the living shit out of him.  When I was done, I threw him $250 and told him to leave.

He has perfected his scam techniques since then,  I noticed he teamed up with another NJ shore Guido - I forgot his name - who is currently serving a 15 year sentence upstate NY. Fraud, theft and assault,

According to his IG, he is currently in Medellin, Colombia.  He had to flee his last abode in the USA, which was Miami, FL.  I do hope he doesn't pull tricks in Colombia because the guys there DO know how to take care of a problem.

Edited by BaronArtz

47 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

This is all very interesting.

I hired him for a fuck session, it may have been 5-6 years ago.  I was apartment sitting at a very, very swanky Park Avenue in the 80s, owned by one of my friends.  He believed this really was my apartment.  He was clearly in awe.  He got naked right away, I played with his ass, which he clearly enjoyed, then I fucked the living shit out of him.  When I was done, I threw him $250 and told him to leave.

I thought he was straight? Because I'm super uper uper gay myself and I can't still take a dick. Now imagine a straight dude...

1 hour ago, marylander1940 said:

Or why giving him his deposit when he didn't even look like his pictures?

Especially after having flown into LV together. Wouldn't that have been enough time to develop some reservations so that a request for a $2k  deposit might seem a bit much?

On 6/5/2023 at 6:39 AM, builder boy said:

For a 2k deposit you can spend 5 minutes with him and find out before he vanishes.   Further his impress resume is fabricated much like his entire life.  

I guess 2k was the deposit only. How much was the total payment he was supposed to get after spending time with you in Vegas? 

4 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Ok well to be clear again !!!!! He checked in and he requested to work on his Laptop.    I was NOT going to sit in my Suite while he did whatever.    I met my own friends and then he came by hours later and wasn’t really interested in a cocktail or engaging.    He left stating he was grabbing a quick bite as it was after 10 pm.   
When I returned he was gone.   
That being said, have at it, you have been warned