BEWARE BEWARE - LOOK WHO IS BACK IN TOWN

MaxMuscle9x6

2 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Especially after having flown into LV together. Wouldn't that have been enough time to develop some reservations so that a request for a $2k  deposit might seem a bit much?

We didn’t even sit next to each other.    
Tell you what, hire him and good luck.  

4 minutes ago, builder boy said:

What a loser, considering how polite you are it was his loss. Talk about being short-minded, he could have just stayed with you and doubled the money. The guy's nothing but thrash. I'm sure the 2,000 he was able to stiff out of you didn't go far.

Edited by marylander1940

7 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I still am wondering what he looks like now which no one can seem to answer. And no I don’t want to hire him to find out. 

Just take a look at his IG profile.  Which is up to date as of 6 days ago.

Easy

Edited by BaronArtz

14 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

This is all very interesting.

I hired him for a fuck session, it may have been 5-6 years ago.  I was apartment sitting at a very, very swanky Park Avenue coop in the 80s, owned by one of my friends.  He believed this really was my apartment.  He was clearly in awe.  He got naked right away, I played with his ass, which he clearly enjoyed, then I fucked the living shit out of him.  When I was done, I threw him $250 and told him to leave.

He has perfected his scam techniques since then,  I noticed he teamed up with another NJ shore Guido - I forgot his name - who is currently serving a 15 year sentence upstate NY. Fraud, theft and assault,

According to his IG, he is currently in Medellin, Colombia.  He had to flee his last abode in the USA, which was Miami, FL.  I do hope he doesn't pull tricks in Colombia because the guys there DO know how to take care of a problem.

I think his buddy went by the name “Robbie Mason.” I almost booked a session with him but got a dangerous vibe from him after we spoke. We do tend to have the same taste in men. 😉