Have You Tried A Blumpkin?

Lucky

I have not. I had never even heard of it until I read about characters doing it in Edmund White's new novel.

So a male sits on the toilet, shitting while he gets a blow job at the same time. Once he shoots from both ends, the person giving the blow job then licks his ass clean.

That person can be either a male or a female. In the scenario in the novel, the guy who got licked then licks the lips of the person who just cleaned his ass.

Impressive, no? And where did that name come from? Blumpkin. Who thought to name this behavior blumpkin?

The character in the novel thinks that since it has a name it was a common thing, that other people did it.

Still curious? Read more: https://thegoldwater.com/news/19832-What-Is-A-Blumpkin-And-How-Do-You-Do-It

Can't picture it?

th?id=OIP.huAqQxnEBH7V_p9wF-H5aQHaD4%26p

Not something I would find attractive or pleasant - However I appreciate knowing what the term is - so if some trade suggests it I will know to say. NO THANKS 

I don't like the idea of golden showers - so this is just worst in my book

However for those that find this activity exciting and fun - I hope you get to enjoy it with willing partners 

Just because something does not float your boat - no need to harpoon someone else's boat 

• 4 weeks later...

Not only is that DISGUSTING! It literally turned me off just reading the description.  Mind you, I don't engage in any kind of ass play and the only time I'm willing to see my partner on the toilet is if he's ill and needs help.  My brain says, "shit is waste and therefore not to be messed with in any way shape or form. Not properly sanitizing is what used to cause so many diseases back in the day". So you can imagine what the notion of this does to me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

(no judgment here. It's no different than my sister getting totally grossed out by feet. It's just that anything beyond the ass crack disgusts me because I know what comes out is not meant for the body or the body wouldn't get rid of it so my brain considers it nasty.  If you don't venture into the crack, the ass can be a gorgeous thing LOL).