411 Jared Cross - NYC

EastVillM

Search under Jarhead_Cross and you’ll see the other conversations. 

1 hour ago, ThroatCummer said:

I've hired him and reviewed on RM. Passionate, totally into it, fully present, and will absolutely repeat. 

I mostly agree. Fully present and into it for sure. Hot as fuck. The passion for me was good not great but my main issue (as is covered in some of the older comments) is he rushed. Once I was “done” he was done though we only used about 2/3 of the time. At his rate that’s not good. Or a way to get a repeat.  But yeah, sexy, nice skilled guy.

There were a lot of posts about him and most were negative, including mine.  No idea if/why the many posts about him disappeared.  He is neither engaged nor interested and tries to finish the session as quickly as possible.  Most said it lasted 30 minutes or less which was also the case when I met him.    Nice enough guy but has little personality.  A definite no repeat from me.  

11 hours ago, evlgmuscle said:

Well I had a go with him - very hot - i had a great time - I would do him again.  He was pretty into it I think.  Wasn’t rushed but he and I were not interested in any BFE afterglow.  I could see he might be a little removed - but will see what’s he like in round 2. 

Was he more top or bottom with you? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, socurious said:

Is he totally masculine? I mean like straight-acting. I say straight-acting because many gay men I've met would say they are masculine but when you meet them in person you can tell the strong gay vibe going on even if they don't seem too effeminate. I know you all understand exactly what I mean. 

He is masculine and I think everyone would say the same but do understand what you mean.  

7 hours ago, Enronnja said:

I wanted to meet him so bad when I was in NYC, but wasn't in town at the time. I passed on him because of f'ed up experience with 'thebenefit' and was going through PTSD from that experience. A real missed opportunity.

The benefit??