Medellin only fans hotties

Jomo

There are lots of Medellin boys on the cam shows.  Some of the best cocks and asses on the planet! They go as far as you want in private shows or at times, in public shows.

I have never been to Medellin, but I am seriously tempted.  Some of the cam guys said they would be glad to 'show me around'.  I am not sure what it means but somehow I doubt they double as rentboys.  Maybe someone here has experience with this.

I'm told the job market there is pretty bad.  One of my fav boys is an engineer.  He can't get a job that would pay him a living wage.  As a cam boy, Flirt4Flirt keeps 50%, the studio they work for gets 20%.  Overall, not a great situation to be in as a model.

Some of my favorites are:

Mike Bully

Osher Cox

Elian Craig

Nate Village

One of my all-time favorites was Enzo_M but he retired.  I must have done 100+ private shows with him.  

Edited by BaronArtz

1 hour ago, DrownedBoy said:

Yup. I met a nice Medellin bodybuilder on one of those sites who provided me with many reasonably priced muscle shows.

One of these days I must travel to Columbia, but I'll need a street smart guide.

Nearly all those guys in those sites are straight. They just like to say they are bi for all we know. 

11 hours ago, oclatin92xxx said:

Just out of curiosity how did this happen?

I was walking in broad daylight near their stadium when out of nowhere a guy came up to me and in Spanish told me “you know how it is” and showed me his knife. He proceeded to walk me to the bus stop where we sat and he continuously threatened he’d stab my torso if I did anything. It was a public space so many people passed us but out of fear I said nothing. He found my cards in my wallet so he was now taking me to an atm. This is when I feared most. Fortunately while he got distracted walking, I saw policemen 100 meters away and ran towards them. They caught him and I spent the rest of the afternoon with the police filing the report 

4 hours ago, Mrmongoloth said:

I was walking in broad daylight near their stadium when out of nowhere a guy came up to me and in Spanish told me “you know how it is” and showed me his knife. He proceeded to walk me to the bus stop where we sat and he continuously threatened he’d stab my torso if I did anything. It was a public space so many people passed us but out of fear I said nothing. He found my cards in my wallet so he was now taking me to an atm. This is when I feared most. Fortunately while he got distracted walking, I saw policemen 100 meters away and ran towards them. They caught him and I spent the rest of the afternoon with the police filing the report 

Omg scary af. 

How did he know you were a tourist?

On 4/7/2023 at 5:20 PM, Mrmongoloth said:

I think it was more of maybe him seeing me take my phone out when I was looking for directions 🫤

Scary, I can see how an experience like that can leave lasting effects. It’s unfortunate that it had to happen. I own property in Medellin and I have family in Colombia so I know how dangerous some parts of the country can be (especially the cities) but thankfully in all my years traveling there I’ve been pretty lucky (never been mugged or scammed in any way). I always tell my friends that are visiting Colombia to be vigilant, you don’t have to be scared when you’re walking around in the cities just do your research, stay away from dangerous areas, don’t take your phone out for long periods of time, don’t walk with your debit card, take one credit card when you leave your hotel or airbnb and put a limit on the atm withdrawal amount, don’t roam the streets with jewelry on and try your best to travel in groups. The country sure is beautiful and most of its people are really friendly and hospitable but the reality is the economic inequality and the sociopolitical issues have led to the country having high rates of petty and violent crime (especially in the cities). Don’t be afraid if you travel there just be vigilant. Overall crime has dropped considerably since the 90s and early 2000s. 

Edited by oclatin92xxx

On 4/7/2023 at 7:38 PM, Mrmongoloth said:

Sounds like Rio.

I was in Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena etc in 2019.  Travelling solo and minimum Spanish so spent a great deal of time in planning and understanding where I was going, and stuck to uBer, tourist spots daytime, hired guides, and less wandering, and a cheap phone and cheap watch. Was also very aware of my surroundings. IT was a great trip without a hitch (thank goodness). Did spend time on Chartubate and found a Bogota one that ended up visiting me in hotel.   Nice guy but not experienced. Had a decent time in Medellin with Grindr guy. So can be done with lots of planning and low amount of risk taking.

• 9 months later...