Did I misunderstand this?

Coolwave35

1 hour ago, poolboy48220 said:

It definitely sounds like he upped the price when he realized it was you.  Trying to put an optimistic spin on this, is it because you're very hung?

That’s very sweet but no. Lol. It’s because he knows I’m rich and have paid more money for less service with him in the past. 

Edited by Coolwave35

The original post asked for some insight into this exchange with a provider. 

I met him in December at a nude party and paid him for 10 songs ($200.00) worth of lap dances. In January I hired him for a virtual through the rentmen app. 

Please check out time stamps of the messages and let me know what you think. 

03EDB5F6-77B9-4718-B891-F445614A0CAC.jpeg

Tricky one. Many of these traveling ones do have separate, and significantly higher prices to bottom, so the $500/hr $1K/btm shouldn’t be a surprise. I read the exchange more like he replied to the bottom question, then realised it was you. His follow up text saying he’d of course adjust his rate for you I took as him saying his normal bottom rate would be lowered or the length extended given your established relationship. I didn’t read it as he was upping his price because he knows you have money. But that’s just my take as a totally objective outsider 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I think you were right to pass on him. ‘He’s avin a laugh’ as we say here in England. 

PS…By the way…next time you’re in London for a massage my rates have increased…£1k for the hour (inflation here terrible). I bottom too…that’s £200 per in thrust (out is free) 😉

Lol!   I do fancy a repeat!  This is tough but fair! Haha