Hottlatin in NYC

queensboroboy

On 3/25/2023 at 11:46 AM, Harryinny said:

Does not give me hot vibes...

Not sure what that means but okay if he's not your cup of tea.. the people that are usually so fast to say "Does not give me hot Vibes" hide behind a computer and doesn't show their face... 

A simple not my type would have been suffice.. vs your above comment. I see you were born the 1950s I guess respect went out the window the older you got. 

I was raised if you don't have something nice to say don't talk... 

Well anyways I hired him numerous times and he was amazing in bed and is a very hot sweet guy. He's respectful, and not crazy on Tina like a lot of providers lately.. 

When I visit NYC and have time I would book him again. 

1 hour ago, Daniel84 said:

Not sure what that means but okay if he's not your cup of tea.. the people that are usually so fast to say "Does not give me hot Vibes" hide behind a computer and doesn't show their face... 

A simple not my type would have been suffice.. vs your above comment. I see you were born the 1950s I guess respect went out the window the older you got. 

I was raised if you don't have something nice to say don't talk... 

Well anyways I hired him numerous times and he was amazing in bed and is a very hot sweet guy. He's respectful, and not crazy on Tina like a lot of providers lately.. 

When I visit NYC and have time I would book him again. 

I will agree that, "does not give me hot vibes..." is useless information. That being said, likewise, responses like "he is SO hot," are just as useless in my opinion. Neither one gives me any helpful information in deciding to engage, or not engage, a provider.

However, I also not sure "...1950s I guess respect went out the window the older you got" is really in keeping with the philosophy "... if you don't have anything nice to say don't talk..."

Edited by APPLE1

6 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

I will agree that, "does not give me hot vibes..." is useless information. That being said, likewise, responses like "he is SO hot," are just as useless in my opinion. Neither one gives me any helpful information in deciding to engage, or not engage, a provider.

However, I also not sure "...1950s I guess respect went out the window the older you got" is really in keeping with the philosophy "... if you don't have anything nice to say don't talk..."

I agree I didn't need to say anything about the person above me's age. It's just crazy that civility just disappeared. Half the stuff I read on this forum and Twitter people would never say to the person's face. 

If you PM me I'll give you more details I'm not really sure of the rules of what I can say on a public forum. 

• 4 months later...

Ad since 2020, but no prior mention here (unusual given his physique) and no RM reviews earlier than 2023.  Suggests was a name change.  Also, the first pic doesn't match the others.

Edited by dutchal

• 6 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 3:32 AM, APPLE1 said:

if you don't have anything nice to say don't talk..."

That is a VERY 1950s concept.

It's 2024.

Social media is all about sharing opinions, now. Although it may rattle the old-timers, sharing an opinion whether positive or negative is the way of the world now.

On the subject of hot boy Brazil..I am always a bit suspect of meeting up with men who don't share a face pic. Sexy torsos are nice...but I like to see who I will be talking to / meeting up with.

10 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

On the subject of hot boy Brazil..I am always a bit suspect of meeting up with men who don't share a face pic. Sexy torsos are nice...but I like to see who I will be talking to / meeting up with.

Nowadays if I see a new provider I ask for a short facetime chat first to verify. They usually agree and if they don't - unless I'm really curious - i don't meet.

10 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

On 3/2/2024 at 5:59 PM, steve10025 said:

Nowadays if I see a new provider I ask for a short facetime chat first to verify. They usually agree and if they don't - unless I'm really curious - i don't meet.

Request to unlock his photos and he has a face pic.