Jose_ok New to NYC: New hottie or TGTBT?

Scott Virginian

• 3 months later...

Not sure if there’s a language barrier or he’s not big on texting but the communication from his side has been terrible the past 12-24 hours.

Trying to book an appointment and it’s one-word answers every hour or so.

3 hours ago, DMICS said:

Not sure if there’s a language barrier or he’s not big on texting but the communication from his side has been terrible the past 12-24 hours.

Yeah that’s been my experience with him. Saw him from his masseur ad once, and whenever I text to set up another meet, it takes him hours ( a day after at one time) to respond. Then he tells me he’s not available, or he just doesn’t respond at all. I’ve given up on ever meeting him again 🤷

4 hours ago, DMICS said:

The guy's had a recent significant loss,  so his emotional state is likely to be in flux from time to time. He has generally been regarded as a good hire by many here.  Might just be a bad couple of days for him.

Edited by pubic_assistance
Spelling

There’s a reason I wanted to see him, because of the stellar reviews and comments by fellow forum members. I know he’s one of the great ones. 

I also know about the somewhat recent grief he’s experienced that has been mentioned in other threads. I don’t know, I just think when those emotions pop back up his ad should be on unavailable/frozen. 

I am trying to book a hotel around his schedule and one-word responses every 3-8 hours, or the next day is a bit frustrating. 

Anyways, I moved on. Cancelled the hotel and session and will try again down the line. Hopefully he’s more responsive and ready-to-go then.

Edited by DMICS

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Roy said:

I heard about that too. He had lost his bf then . He also had a client for 5 years who became friends then after his bf dead he called the cops on the client who happened to be my friend. They had became friends but he got the client arrested couple of times and the client lost his job. I had descent experience with him too but obviously the experience differs depends on how its been handled. Not saying he is bad . But the client got burned badly

I am totally unclear about what you’re saying here about Jose and how he allegedly “got his client arrested.” This sounds way too flammable to post on this forum without more clear and substantiated information. Thank you, sir. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 1:15 PM, DMICS said:

There’s a reason I wanted to see him, because of the stellar reviews and comments by fellow forum members. I know he’s one of the great ones. 

I also know about the somewhat recent grief he’s experienced that has been mentioned in other threads. I don’t know, I just think when those emotions pop back up his ad should be on unavailable/frozen. 

I am trying to book a hotel around his schedule and one-word responses every 3-8 hours, or the next day is a bit frustrating. 

Anyways, I moved on. Cancelled the hotel and session and will try again down the line. Hopefully he’s more responsive and ready-to-go then.

Met him this weekend.  My experience was that his communication style over text is terse and it wasn’t uncommon to wait a few hours to get those.  He was more responsive nearer the meeting when I let him know that I’d be slightly delayed.

Scheduling tics aside, the actual experience was phenomenal.