Any 411 on IsraeliBeauty in NYC

Anth963

Different post about the same guy:

Tried to coordinate something when he was planning on visiting Dallas; he asked for a deposit and I gave it (I didn’t know better). He ended up canceling because he got sick and he actually gave back the deposit so at least he’s not a scammer?

Edited by funes15

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 2:13 AM, glutes said:

Spoken Languages:

English | Français | Italiano

No Hebrew?

Very interesting that you say that, because I threw one or two Hebrew words in our exchanges and he had no clue what it meant. 

In addition some of the photos he is using are not photos of him. A quick Google photo research can show multiple photo sources. He shares a face pic privately that shows his face in a flattering light compared to what he looks like in real life. 

8 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

As I mentioned elsewhere, he proposed 550 for a one hour incall in NYC ...

No, thanks.

His ad describes a "high end" experience. 
High End = expensive. It doesn't mean he got a butt lift.

If you read his interview, he lists, "yachting" as one of his hobbies. 
Not many RentMen models do enough yachting to list it as a hobby.
This is clearly not your boy if you are on a budget.

And Bozo suspects he's not offering any post-Purim or pre-Passover discounts on that $550 rate.

BoZo

9 hours ago, ChasingGirth said:

Very interesting that you say that, because I threw one or two Hebrew words in our exchanges and he had no clue what it meant. 

He's clearly Christian -- and not Israeli Christian either.

With those prices, he's probably going to nail clients in anticipation of his upcoming holiday. He lists bondage and S&M in his Into list, so I'm sure he's "into" giving that type sort of sordid experience to willing clients.

Edited by Marc in Calif

On 3/2/2023 at 6:26 PM, Anth963 said:

I Instantly saw tons of red flags about this ad. Besides the fact that it doesn't ring or look Israeli (borrowed pics?) at all! Call me jaded, but as an American Jew who immigrated to Israel and became a nationalized citizen and lived there for several years and made countless trips to the country since I turned 18, I don't trust ANY Israeli as far as I can throw them! Not once have I hired anybody in or from that country anywhere where they delivered what was promised and bargained for. Nor my satisfaction was any of their concern either. Doing as little as possible so they can get paid as much as they can get, and leave was their only priority. Anybody who's ever visited as a tourist can attest to customer service not being anything what one would expect anywhere else. The mentality being "I will lie and paint a picture of anything to entice you, you will grab the bait and pay me, and I'll deliver whatever I wish and as little as I can! And if you don't like it fuck off and some other sucker will come around". THAT my friends is how things are done there, and they have no shortage of gullible diaspora Jewry and tourist that flock to the "Holy Land" tempted to try the local fare. Satisfied return customers is not a concern of theirs. I guarantee you will pay more for less of everything with Israelis! 

2 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

I don't trust ANY Israeli as far as I can throw them! Not once have I hired anybody in or from that country anywhere where they delivered what was promised and bargained for. Nor my satisfaction was any of their concern either. Doing as little as possible so they can get paid as much as they can get, and leave was their only priority. 

Eh hem, plenty of goyim fall into this category.

2 hours ago, glutes said:

Eh hem, plenty of goyim fall into this category.

True but with goyim it's generally not a collective cultural mindset, but usually individual character flaws or the behavior of some of a particular subgroup in a society. It goes without saying there are good and bad everywhere, but with the "Sabras" (born Israelis) there's a common denominator and more and more world diaspora Jewry are resenting the association for it does us a great disservice! 

Spoke with him today.  The script has changed:

- 550 per hour + uber rides, requires a 200 deposit

A reliable source who never failed me in the past, via PM, told me he was a boyfriend of a very well known gay tv host.  Until he got dumped.  Without a golden parachute.

Some people have interesting lives!