My precious dog

Stormy

5 hours ago, Stormy said:

My dog makes such a ruckus if I have sex in my house that I’m forced to go elsewhere.  Not getting rid of my dog but it is frustrating.  Maybe I should hire a cute dog trainer for sex who could keep my dog calm 

This reminds me of a client of mine and his dog. My experience may offer you a solution…

I’ve a regular massage client who I visit on outcalls. He has a couple of very large Labradors; an older bitch and a young dog. The client adores them. When I visit with my massage table and bag the old girl lifts her head from her snooze and kind of nods hello. The young dog bounces all over me in excitement. His name is Parker (the dog, not the client…in fact I have changed his name for anonymity, I wouldn’t want to embarrass the dog).

The client has a large 3 storey house and we use a top floor spare bedroom for the massage. Somehow I make it up the stairs to the bedroom with my table while Parker runs excitedly up and down alongside me.  

The first time I saw the client at his place he kept Parker outside the bedroom while I did the massage. I try to set a relaxing tone with music and soft lighting etc but for the whole massage Parker is crying outside, scratching at the door and padding around. Every so often the client shouts “Parker…be good!” which doesn’t seem to help. 

This client likes to begin the massage on the table and then half way through (he books 90m but I don’t keep strict time on outcalls so it’s usually a couple of hours) we move to the double bed for er…more relaxing massage shall we say. 

My first out call to him must have been good because things become regular. After a few visits the routine is set. Parker greets me excitedly and slowly gets used to me (and me to him actually), the crying outside the door reduces (but never really goes away) and my client gets a massage / bed session. I think we’re all happy.

However on one session my client leaves the bedroom door open…and Parker is with us for the massage….My client  senses my anxiety and says “don’t worry Jamie he’s used to you now, he’ll be good”. I say “ok” but I’m thinking ‘I’d rather he was outside…he hasn’t seen what happens’.

So I start as usual and Parker is sat in the corner of the room watching me….with those eyes. At this point I’ve got shorts on and my client is covered in a towel. I’ve massaged clients before when their dog is in the room but usually that dog is a small lap dog thing and it just curls up in its basket and sleeps.

This is different, Parker seems to be guarding his owner. Will he attack me when I’ve got his owners dick in my mouth? Will he attack my dick when my shorts are off? What happens when we move to the bed?

It’s difficult for me to get into the massage…but slowly Parker settles and so do I. I can see him laying down, his head between his paws, eyes occasionally catching mine. It’s like I’ve become one of the pack. Both of us serving his master.

I’m naked now and so is the client. He’s been touching my cock (the client…not Parker) so I have a semi. Parker is watching us but seems relaxed. Maybe the massage ambience is calming him. Is it my imagination or do I sense a look of brotherly respect in his glance toward me as he sees my cock ‘respect bro’ (did I mention Parker is hung?). I send him back a look that I hope says ‘great balls’ (did I mention he’s laying on his side, displaying a massive pair of bollocks?). We bond like gym ‘bros’ in the locker room. 

The massage progresses slowly (my client likes a great massage and long build up). Parker stirs himself from his bollock display position and languidly moves to immediately under my table. Does this mean I’m accepted?

Now I’m stepping over him as I move around the table. I’m now bent over the table working my client’s glutes with my elbow…my glutes are exposed. Parker re-arranges himself and I briefly imagine he’s going to sniff between my parted ass cheeks. Strangely this is not disconcerting to me. 

I whisper into my client’s ear “shall we move to the bed?”. He’s definitely ready for that because he climbs off the table and onto the bed, which he’s put clean towels on already. I grab my oil bottle, the lube bottle, chuck them on the bed and join my client who has assumed the position…so I bury my face in his ass and rim him.

As I’m down there I sense something else join us on the bed. Coming up for air I see that Parker has joined us. It’s a large bed but he is so arranged that he’s taken half of it. He seems comfortable with me rimming his master (maybe he’s thinking ‘ah so humans sniff each other’s asses too, what hypocrites for laughing at us when we do it’) so I carry on. 

The bed session is kind of awkward though. Not because I don’t like an audience…on the contrary I love an audience but they’re usually human. Parker is just in the way, I keep almost kicking him or laying on him as me and my client move around the bed.

Fortunately he doesn’t interfere, even during more vigorous activity when it could look like to him that I’m attacking his owner. At the climax, and briefly, and in a weird way I have a sense of disappointment because I’ve never had an audience be so indifferent.

Couldn’t he show some sign of approval? Perhaps come over and use that tongue to clean up the cum that’s on my leg? Fortunately that feeling quickly passes (gross!) and I’m quite glad when Parker gets off the bed and leaves the bedroom…like some client who wants to dash for the shower as soon as he’s shot his load. 

I cuddle with the client for a bit and then shower off in the en suite as he makes us tea downstairs. 

“I think it works better if Parker is in the room Jamie, I hope you didn’t mind, he’s much calmer and I can relax better” says my client as he hands me a slice of lemon drizzle. “Yes I think so” I reply glancing at Parker who seems to be ignoring me. 

My advice to you @Stormy ….include your dog in the sex (only as an observer of course)! 

2 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

...The client has a large 3 storey house...

I've never been in a small 3 story house, but I guess such a thing could exist...

image.png.7d3728c43e1fa927bcc1d75fbe12e1cf.png

5 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

This reminds me of a client of mine and his dog. My experience may offer you a solution…

I’ve a regular massage client who I visit on outcalls. He has a couple of very large Labradors; an older bitch and a young dog. The client adores them. When I visit with my massage table and bag the old girl lifts her head from her snooze and kind of nods hello. The young dog bounces all over me in excitement. His name is Parker (the dog, not the client…in fact I have changed his name for anonymity, I wouldn’t want to embarrass the dog).

The client has a large 3 storey house and we use a top floor spare bedroom for the massage. Somehow I make it up the stairs to the bedroom with my table while Parker runs excitedly up and down alongside me.  

The first time I saw the client at his place he kept Parker outside the bedroom while I did the massage. I try to set a relaxing tone with music and soft lighting etc but for the whole massage Parker is crying outside, scratching at the door and padding around. Every so often the client shouts “Parker…be good!” which doesn’t seem to help. 

This client likes to begin the massage on the table and then half way through (he books 90m but I don’t keep strict time on outcalls so it’s usually a couple of hours) we move to the double bed for er…more relaxing massage shall we say. 

My first out call to him must have been good because things become regular. After a few visits the routine is set. Parker greets me excitedly and slowly gets used to me (and me to him actually), the crying outside the door reduces (but never really goes away) and my client gets a massage / bed session. I think we’re all happy.

However on one session my client leaves the bedroom door open…and Parker is with us for the massage….My client  senses my anxiety and says “don’t worry Jamie he’s used to you now, he’ll be good”. I say “ok” but I’m thinking ‘I’d rather he was outside…he hasn’t seen what happens’.

So I start as usual and Parker is sat in the corner of the room watching me….with those eyes. At this point I’ve got shorts on and my client is covered in a towel. I’ve massaged clients before when their dog is in the room but usually that dog is a small lap dog thing and it just curls up in its basket and sleeps.

This is different, Parker seems to be guarding his owner. Will he attack me when I’ve got his owners dick in my mouth? Will he attack my dick when my shorts are off? What happens when we move to the bed?

It’s difficult for me to get into the massage…but slowly Parker settles and so do I. I can see him laying down, his head between his paws, eyes occasionally catching mine. It’s like I’ve become one of the pack. Both of us serving his master.

I’m naked now and so is the client. He’s been touching my cock (the client…not Parker) so I have a semi. Parker is watching us but seems relaxed. Maybe the massage ambience is calming him. Is it my imagination or do I sense a look of brotherly respect in his glance toward me as he sees my cock ‘respect bro’ (did I mention Parker is hung?). I send him back a look that I hope says ‘great balls’ (did I mention he’s laying on his side, displaying a massive pair of bollocks?). We bond like gym ‘bros’ in the locker room. 

The massage progresses slowly (my client likes a great massage and long build up). Parker stirs himself from his bollock display position and languidly moves to immediately under my table. Does this mean I’m accepted?

Now I’m stepping over him as I move around the table. I’m now bent over the table working my client’s glutes with my elbow…my glutes are exposed. Parker re-arranges himself and I briefly imagine he’s going to sniff between my parted ass cheeks. Strangely this is not disconcerting to me. 

I whisper into my client’s ear “shall we move to the bed?”. He’s definitely ready for that because he climbs off the table and onto the bed, which he’s put clean towels on already. I grab my oil bottle, the lube bottle, chuck them on the bed and join my client who has assumed the position…so I bury my face in his ass and rim him.

As I’m down there I sense something else join us on the bed. Coming up for air I see that Parker has joined us. It’s a large bed but he is so arranged that he’s taken half of it. He seems comfortable with me rimming his master (maybe he’s thinking ‘ah so humans sniff each other’s asses too, what hypocrites for laughing at us when we do it’) so I carry on. 

The bed session is kind of awkward though. Not because I don’t like an audience…on the contrary I love an audience but they’re usually human. Parker is just in the way, I keep almost kicking him or laying on him as me and my client move around the bed.

Fortunately he doesn’t interfere, even during more vigorous activity when it could look like to him that I’m attacking his owner. At the climax, and briefly, and in a weird way I have a sense of disappointment because I’ve never had an audience be so indifferent.

Couldn’t he show some sign of approval? Perhaps come over and use that tongue to clean up the cum that’s on my leg? Fortunately that feeling quickly passes (gross!) and I’m quite glad when Parker gets off the bed and leaves the bedroom…like some client who wants to dash for the shower as soon as he’s shot his load. 

I cuddle with the client for a bit and then shower off in the en suite as he makes us tea downstairs. 

“I think it works better if Parker is in the room Jamie, I hope you didn’t mind, he’s much calmer and I can relax better” says my client as he hands me a slice of lemon drizzle. “Yes I think so” I reply glancing at Parker who seems to be ignoring me. 

My advice to you @Stormy ….include your dog in the sex (only as an observer of course)! 

If this is your massage, I'll have to get to London! I will leave the dog at home!

On 1/21/2023 at 8:21 AM, Unicorn said:

I've never been in a small 3 story house, but I guess such a thing could exist...

image.png.7d3728c43e1fa927bcc1d75fbe12e1cf.png

My sister lives in a very small 4 storey house which is in a row of similar houses built in 1994. Georgian style with only 2 rooms on the main floor and second and 1 room on the third floor and lower level which opens onto a patio (the house is on a sloped lot with the main entrance at the 2nd level on the street side).

All of this in around 1000 sq. ft. Lots of stairs but they have installed chair lifts on all three sets of staircases as they have gotten older.

I've been in similar houses but much older in Georgetown in DC. Built over 200 years ago and also Georgian in style (the real thing).  

Edited by Luv2play

I also recall seeing Margaret Mead's house in Greenwich Village in NYC which is under 10 feet wide and 3 storeys tall. Built in 1873.  Almost like a dollhouse with large windows and very old. Often described as the narrowest house in the city.

Fittingly the address is 75 and a half Bedford. St.  

I would have a hard time living in a house that small although I once owned a Victorian era house that was only 15 feet wide, like my sister's house, but deeper with three rooms per main floors and one in the basement.

Edited by Luv2play