would you hire if...

Jose Anmo

Have seen profiles using pics from providers that I assumed were indeed those providers and have woofed or tapped. 

Have always been ignored with one exception (which led to a very hot time off the clock with a well reviewed provider).

I still would consider hiring them if they push enough of my buttons.  Question for me is whether reviews here and elsewhere indicate they consistently provide a good time to all clients.

They're entitled to choose how they spend their off the clock time.  It's probably limited and it's only rational that they'd limit using it to guys who really push all their buttons.  I'm not that kind of guy for most guys and I accept that.

1 hour ago, Jose Anmo said:
  1. the provider blocked you on social media i.e. Grindr, Scruff etc... 
  2. the provider ignored you on social media 

I am confused.... 

Did you previously regularly communicate over social media and have now been blocked? If that is the case, take the hint and move on. 

Or has the provider kept other lines of communication open but does not want to communicate with you over his personal social media accounts? In that case, the provider is obviously trying to keep his personal and professional relationships separate. If you can respect the provider's parameters, then you should continue the business relationship. 

On 1/9/2023 at 3:29 PM, Jose Anmo said:

no

On 1/9/2023 at 3:29 PM, Jose Anmo said:
On 1/9/2023 at 12:39 PM, Lazarus said:

Does the guy who blocked & ignored you you on social media know that you are the same person that is trying to hire him (on Rentmen I’m assuming)? 

no

So this is interesting. Because basically the provider blocked you on social media but could be open to hiring you if you contacted him through Rent.Men. In fact, he doesn't know you're the same person necessarily.

I'd be curious of the context in which he blocked you on socials. Like I've gotten blocked occasionally by random dudes. Maybe they didn't feel we'd be a good connection for some reason. I've blocked people for the same reason. When I was a teacher, I blocked virtually anyone under 22 or so who contacted me just as a matter of course. 

Maybe he recognized your social media attempts and just didn't like it. I think it's valid to block someone who you think is maybe pseudo-cyberstalking.

Depends what you seek.  His blocking you on social media makes it pretty clear that he is not interested in a social/romantic relationship with you.  However, he may be open to a transactional relationship with you. 

If you think the latter opens a door to the prior, then "no" -- his actions are clear and you are not what he seeks. 

If the latter checks your boxes, go ahead -- it's not love everlasting, but you'll learn what you didn't on social media!

On 1/9/2023 at 8:35 AM, Jose Anmo said:
  1. the provider blocked you on social media i.e. Grindr, Scruff etc... 
  2. the provider ignored you on social media 

You question is already answered as follows: i. e., if he blocked you, how can you make arrangements to meet?

There are too many other providers for you to possibly meet.  Don't waste your time on a person who would be so childish as to block you.