KenAsianhot

Fidler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 11:06 AM, Fidler said:

Agree.  He is real , very good and super focused on pleasing the client.   Massage was ok and proceeded to the erotic part very quickly which was excellent with extras offered.   Well worth the visit.  

I'm going to ask if you could clarify your go further with what you said because I find that when they go for the erotic part whether quickly that I'm in the room and out of the room within 20 or 25 minutes. I hate when that happens. May I ask if there was MT and HE and how long is that we did the session last ? Thank you

• 1 month later...

He is super sweet, and cute but also sexy as hell. I just met him today. Just be straightforward with him about your needs. I told him I wanted some pressure around the lower back and shoulder areas and he did what I asked for. The majority of the massage focused on sensual touches. Sure he moved to the erotic part quite fast, around 15-20 mins after the massage. My oh my, he is the real deal. His package is no joke given the fact he is shorter and smaller than me, reacted super well to my touch, and made me feel like he wanted me too. PM for more details about the second part of the session. It was MIND BLOWING for me. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Unfortunately it was just ok. He was so sweet, very nice, and ultra sexy. However, I was expecting a good massage and he didn’t deliver - he shorted me on time, as I was out of there within 40 mins. He tried to upsell me, asking to top me when I’m not a btm and it kinda messed up the vibe. If you just want a really good HE see him or if you’re a btm and willing to pay extra then he’s your guy. 

Also, the face cradle on a shitty bed in a motel just didn’t feel right lol

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2024 at 6:28 PM, Dr.Daddy said:

Unfortunately it was just ok. He was so sweet, very nice, and ultra sexy. However, I was expecting a good massage and he didn’t deliver - he shorted me on time, as I was out of there within 40 mins. He tried to upsell me, asking to top me when I’m not a btm and it kinda messed up the vibe. If you just want a really good HE see him or if you’re a btm and willing to pay extra then he’s your guy. 

Also, the face cradle on a shitty bed in a motel just didn’t feel right lol

Do you remember what you paid and how much for the upsell?