KenAsianhot

Fidler

On 3/19/2024 at 5:44 PM, Boaxxx said:

Do you remember what you paid and how much for the upsell?

This is what he quoted/described:

“Top quality therapeutic massage to start with, it will proceeds to naked body slide and hand release . You can touch and more etc . $200/60min or $280/90min
Thank you”

I paid 200 and was told it’s 100 more for him to top me. I declined. I enjoyed the HE and as I mentioned he is very sweet, sexy, and polite. I was only at his place for 45 mins, which included 2 showers so there was very little massage. It was fun but I wouldn’t repeat. He’s exactly what some ppl are looking for, and it seemed like he was really down to take his time if you hired him as a top. 

2 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

This is what he quoted/described:

“Top quality therapeutic massage to start with, it will proceeds to naked body slide and hand release . You can touch and more etc . $200/60min or $280/90min
Thank you”

I paid 200 and was told it’s 100 more for him to top me. I declined. I enjoyed the HE and as I mentioned he is very sweet, sexy, and polite. I was only at his place for 45 mins, which included 2 showers so there was very little massage. It was fun but I wouldn’t repeat. He’s exactly what some ppl are looking for, and it seemed like he was really down to take his time if you hired him as a top. 

I ended up contacting him requesting a full service erotic massage. He said it was $300 and included sucking and f*cking so he's consistent. I ended up not being able to go through with it due to scheduling conflicts on both ends. Hopefully next time.

Edited by Boaxxx