Facial Contouring and Sex

menaughty

34 minutes ago, menaughty said:

I am sorry let me rephrase my question.

What I meant to ask, if someone has had it in the forum, how long did they wait?

I can't see what that matters. The question is how long you should wait, and your doctor is the best person to answer the question.

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

@menaughty   are you hesitant/embarrassed to ask your doctor?......three posters have made that suggestion and you've logged in after all three posts were made with no reply about this.......thanks

Not gonna lie I am a little embarrassed to ask him especially because the surgery happened in a different country but I kind of asked about on a different way like any trauma related thing happens and the doctor said to wait 2 months at least. So I do have my answer.

But I am whore 😅😅🤣 

But yeah I am going to follow the doctor's order if any moderator wants to delete this topic I'm fine with that too. I think I got my answer.

11 hours ago, Bucky said:

Well, there ARE lotsa sexual acts one can do without your face, no?  Get creative and just be cautious!

BTW, would you mind sharing how pleased you are with the results? And maybe the motive behind it?  

I am only 1 month postop, so it is s little too early to say. It takes around 3 months to see final results.

I had big face and wanted to shrink it 😅 

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2022 at 9:46 AM, menaughty said:

Hello y'all,

Has anyone here gotten Facial Contouring Surgery?

I got:

Jaw and Chin reduction (Mandible reduction & Genioplasty).

How long should one wait to resume sexual activities?

You have to be very patient. It can take up to 18 months before you’ll see the final results. 

Jaw and chin reduction are procedures that are commun in a male to female transition. 

it’s called “FFS” or face feminization surgery. Look that up on YouTube and you’ll find plenty of videos that show the process and recovery. 

I’m sure you can email your surgeon even if he is in a different country with any questions you may have. 

Be 
patient, any bone work takes time to heal.

On 1/2/2023 at 2:11 AM, menaughty said:

I am only 1 month postop, so it is s little too early to say. It takes around 3 months to see final results.

I had big face and wanted to shrink it 😅 

Walt Disney™ DICK TRACY Littleface (Leonard Finny) RARE VINTAGE Character  Card | eBay

I feel a song coming on....

On 2/14/2023 at 11:58 AM, Monarchy79 said:

Congrats on the surgery!!! 

Ditto. I’m always impressed when someone takes such bold steps to improve their looks. I had a large Adam’s Apple that had some loose skin around it and got that taken care of. Since I’m a compulsive work-out and cardio kind of guy, the compression mask I had to wear was a bummer but at least I could go on 5 mile walks.

29 minutes ago, Pensant said:

Ditto. I’m always impressed when someone takes such bold steps to improve their looks. I had a large Adam’s Apple that had some loose skin around it and got that taken care of. Since I’m a compulsive work-out and cardio kind of guy, the compression mask I had to wear was a bummer but at least I could go on 5 mile walks.

I’m in absolute agreement with you!!!