FTM providers

jonnychgo

Just wondering about this.  I would be interested in hiring a FTM provider just to indulge my initial fascination with going down on him/her.  I am very squeamish about hygiene, etc.  I know everybody is different, but wondering if anyone know if taking testosterone changes the taste/smell of the vagina?

Thanks

I have done this - I have had a similar fascination, as a gay man, to finding out what it's like to go down on someone with female parts. To be honest, none of the FTM guys I've been with have tasted or smelled anything but naturally clean. I'm in no way a vaginal connoisseur lol, but from the little experience I've had, I'd say you don't have anything to worry about, as long as the provider has good hygiene to begin with. 

20 hours ago, jonnychgo said:

Just wondering about this.  I would be interested in hiring a FTM provider just to indulge my initial fascination with going down on him/her.  I am very squeamish about hygiene, etc.  I know everybody is different, but wondering if anyone know if taking testosterone changes the taste/smell of the vagina?

Thanks

No need to add “her”. Trans men are men. :)

I found a twinkish-looking FTM on Seeking Arrangements that I have had a LOT of fun with. Never had any issue with vaginal taste/smell. He is quite wild and willing…submissive, I enjoy full access to all the fun zones. FYI, I’ve found that an FTM on hormones often have an extra sensitive clitoris. This has provided very satisfying times for someone like me who enjoys seeing my partner’s  pleasure. Waves and waves of orgasms, hot and fun.

• 2 weeks later...

FTM's are great for just regular sex (where they bottom, of course). I'd probably have hired more, but most FTM's seem to go rather overboard on the tattoos. Great sex, unless you're strictly a bottom. 

• 1 month later...

That to me would be absolute perfection. To be a total good looking muscular very masculine man with a pussy. I've always wondered why so many males with a penis get boob jobs and become "women" for appearance sake yet one never hears of a male getting a vagina put on and staying a "male". If I was a total bottom I would have an addatwattome in a second! No more "hold on... gotta clean out or have smelly mistakes. And it has to feel awesome. Imagine a hot af muscular male with a baseball bat between his legs on top grunting, groaning and slamming away! Also no chance of a "little bundle of joy" in 9 months.

Oh... but what do I know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 2:12 AM, Unicorn said:

FTM's are great for just regular sex (where they bottom, of course). I'd probably have hired more, but most FTM's seem to go rather overboard on the tattoos. Great sex, unless you're strictly a bottom. 

I've met a few FTM people on Grindr. I agree, there's something very sexy about being with a handsome guy who you can fuck from the front in a nice warm wet pussy instead of going up the back door. The kink factor is an added turn on for me...maybe sad for the FTM about being the subject of a fetish, but such is their life they choose.

4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

..maybe sad for the FTM about being the subject of a fetish...

I doubt it, for most of them. Most seem to brag about the "bonus hole." If they want, FTM's can certainly opt for "bottom surgery." Asking a trans people if they've had bottom surgery is, of course, considered quite rude, although it's the first thing I suspect most people think about when they see a trans person, especially an attractive one. 

Edited by Unicorn

3 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Asking a trans people if they've had bottom surgery is, of course, considered quite rude, although it's the first thing I suspect most people think about when they see a trans person, especially an attractive one. 

Although I agree its rude to ask. ( Just like asking a woman her age ) 😜 ...I do think it's rather an important component of any sexual interests with a trans person.

Speaking from personal experience, I've had a few exciting encounters with trans-men who had NOT had bottom surgery..but I would say that I would likely decline a sexual encounter with one who DID go through bottom surgery, as I find the tiny little useless penis that is a result of bottom surgery rather unappealing in appearance. ( again JUST MY OPINON ...so nobody jump all over me about being anti-trans for sharing an honest opinion. )

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

JUST MY OPINON ...so nobody jump all over me

LOL.  As the old saying goes, He who has an honest opinion about the appeal of someone else's tiny little genitals, shouldn't be shocked when others have an opinion about the appeal of his tiny little honest opinions. Just my own tiny little honest opinion., so nobody jump all over me! 😉

20 minutes ago, Walt said:

the appeal of someone else's tiny little genitals

I'm no size queen. But I have actually been with two trans men who had bottom surgery and I have to say the results of "building a penis" go beyond unimpressive and wander into the "ick" territory.

Considering I'm a top...I really don't care if you have a penis let alone a small one...but I prefer you don't have one that looks like an immature child's.

Like many MTF, FTM tend to keep their anatomy.

I met quite a few transgirls via my social life and they were vocal about keeping their male parts.

Even though they feel woman inside, the most important thing for them is to look as feminine as they feel inside.

The perception and passing as a women in the society they live in is what matter. Some spend thousands of dollars on a face feminization surgery and keep their original anatomy. I love trans women. 

The provider listing the ad is responsible for truthful disclosure. I would imagine that, like asking a cis-male provider specifics about his foreskin (and/or butthole), the asking itself is part of the normal inquiry  of details into an self-disclosing ad before hiring - as opposed to conducting any other sort of business with them. 

One can be kind about it, right? 

On 1/24/2023 at 12:59 PM, Unicorn said:

I doubt it, for most of them. Most seem to brag about the "bonus hole." If they want, FTM's can certainly opt for "bottom surgery." Asking a trans people if they've had bottom surgery is, of course, considered quite rude, although it's the first thing I suspect most people think about when they see a trans person, especially an attractive one. 

A trans man friend of mine once said on their social media feed “when you and I are  both negotiating bringing our genitals together, you can ask about mine, and not before.” 

• 1 month later...