Chadcrimson

skiboi0030

• 10 months later...

I finally a had appointment with him yesterday and we agreed what we were going to do. We were meeting at 10pm .  He tell me he excited to see me. Am 5 minutes driving to his place and cancel on me saying his boss needs him to do a extra shift and we can't meet. This guy is a total waste of time. Don't bother with him. 

17 hours ago, Jostar said:

I finally a had appointment with him yesterday and we agreed what we were going to do. We were meeting at 10pm .  He tell me he excited to see me. Am 5 minutes driving to his place and cancel on me saying his boss needs him to do a extra shift and we can't meet. This guy is a total waste of time. Don't bother with him. 

He no-call-no-showed for an appointment with me in DFW too. Later that evening, he texted an excuse that his ex-boyfriend was seen in town with a key to his apartment and he had to rush home.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 2:25 PM, Jostar said:

On 9/8/2023 at 12:21 AM, bretts2002 said:

Not a shock there.  He never returns messages on RM

1 hour ago, jtwalker said:

I thought you were all being too hard on him, so I gave him a shot.  Sure enough, canceled at the exact minute he was supposed to arrive.  Total flake, just as you said.

Unfortunately, his behavior is not unusual among twinks, I guess he was multitasking, etc. This ME, ME, ME mentality with a goldfish attention spam is creating folks who can't put themselves in someone else's place, I'm sure he felt no empathy after cancelling a few minutes before the appointment because the world revolved around him anyway.

Hopefully he'll mature but it might take a while....

Edited by marylander1940

• 3 months later...

My dumbass try again to see him. So I finally saw him. We text each other the things we agreed. His kissing was terrible, he never kiss me back. Very emotionless. His oral last for 10 seconds. When came to bottom he couldn't because he didn't have lube. He told me he can bottom next time I see him. Am like they won't be a next time. I ended the session their. This guy is total waste of time. Pretty much did nothing. Big mistake of seeing him.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2024 at 12:17 PM, Jostar said:

My dumbass try again to see him. So I finally saw him. We text each other the things we agreed. His kissing was terrible, he never kiss me back. Very emotionless. His oral last for 10 seconds. When came to bottom he couldn't because he didn't have lube. He told me he can bottom next time I see him. Am like they won't be a next time. I ended the session their. This guy is total waste of time. Pretty much did nothing. Big mistake of seeing him.

I have a trip to Chicago coming up and was checking out what was on the menu....Once again this forum proves to be invaluable.  Thanks for all your service 😂

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 hour ago, DrownedBoy said:

When you see "aspiring model" in a profile,  avoid like the plague.

RM who think they're models are exceedingly arrogant. Not that this skinny guy would qualify.

Once I ended the session he was pleading me I don't write a bad review on RM. Told me he struggling to be a model. After that bad session I didn't care. I decided to give the bad review in here.