“Hottest boy in here” Perhaps a fake ad?

Pensant

1 hour ago, Pensant said:

He’s traveling the country but a search of his number reveals ads for a female. I’ve seen this a few times before. And he only does incalls. Seems a bit sketchy.

https://rentmen.eu/Hottestboyinhere

FYI check out this profile - https://rentmasseur.com/AlejandroMIL

I checked. Despite some differences in age, the majority of Pic's are same, same city and it's same contact number, OF account and name listed to contact so I don't think I'm exposing professional license. Also had a similar profile on Seeking Arrangements in LA a few months ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CuteYoungSexyBoy = Christian Ramvel (twitter:christianramvel). Formerly of LA; by report, his photographs are accurate; however, as a provider, he is lavish in his promise of a good time and lax in the fulfillment of that promise. At twenty-five years of age, he has being doing business for five or six years, and, thereby he knows the rules of the game.  ("CHRISTIAN RAMVEL" is his stage name, not his real name; please, no demerits. )

Edited by robberbaron4u

1 hour ago, robberbaron4u said:

CuteYoungSexyBoy = Christian Ramvel (twitter:christianramvel). Formerly of LA; by report, his photographs are accurate; however, as a provider, he is lavish in his promise of a good time and lax in the fulfillment of that promise. At twenty-five years of age, he has being doing business for five or six years, and, thereby he knows the rules of the game.  ("CHRISTIAN RAMVEL" is his stage name, not his real name; please, do demerits. )

That's too bad, he's very attractive.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:43 PM, GTMike said:

FYI check out this profile - https://rentmasseur.com/AlejandroMIL

I checked. Despite some differences in age, the majority of Pic's are same, same city and it's same contact number, OF account and name listed to contact so I don't think I'm exposing professional license. Also had a similar profile on Seeking Arrangements in LA a few months ago.

According to his ad, he started as a masseur when he was 14 - must have been very popular in school.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a similar experience similar to a user above. I hit him up and asked his rate. He said 500 which is too much for me so I didn’t respond. A while later he asked me “how much I had” which I assumed was a hint for me to counteroffer. I didn’t reply immediately so he asked if I was there. I said 350 and he agreed. I didn’t reply immediately when he asked me when I wanted to meet so he sent another text with “???”.

I find the whole thing strange. Never seen a provide self-haggle like that. He’s an inpatient texter. He’s very attractive but something seems off. I may end up seeing him anyway but I’m undecided. I’ll think about it. Have had zero luck finding a decent and well mannered provider in LA so I may go for him, insistent though he may be.

Edited by INQUIRER1

13 minutes ago, INQUIRER1 said:

Had a similar experience similar to a user above. I hit him up and asked his rate. He said 500 which is too much for me so I didn’t respond. A while later he asked me “how much I had” which I assumed was a hint for me to counteroffer. I didn’t reply immediately so he asked if I was there. I said 350 and he agreed. I didn’t reply immediately when he asked me when I wanted to meet so he sent another text with “???”.

I find the whole thing strange. Never seen a provide self-haggle like that. He’s an inpatient texter. He’s very attractive but something seems off. I may end up seeing him anyway but I’m undecided. I’ll think about it. Have had zero luck finding a decent and well mannered provider in LA so I may go for him, insistent though he may be.

Perhaps business has been slow for him.