Angusstevens, NY, visiting DC

Wanderoz

• 3 months later...

I just saw him last week. I tried to leave a review on RM but apparently you must be a premium member now to do that.

He has his age listed as 30.... so not sure how that would be 'twink' but he definitely had a 'boyish' sized body. After reading this board I asked him about his name change - it used to be 'Aussie Angus' and he said it was to match his twitter and only fans account. (so I then went to his twitter and it all checked out and matched - but the only fans he has shut down now apparently because of a stalker).

He doesn't have face pics on his profile but he sent them to me in message and definitely looked like his photos. I agree with the original reply above -he had a great little body and was a really nice guy. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 11:02 PM, NYXboy said:

I just saw him last week. I tried to leave a review on RM but apparently you must be a premium member now to do that.

He has his age listed as 30.... so not sure how that would be 'twink' but he definitely had a 'boyish' sized body. After reading this board I asked him about his name change - it used to be 'Aussie Angus' and he said it was to match his twitter and only fans account. (so I then went to his twitter and it all checked out and matched - but the only fans he has shut down now apparently because of a stalker).

He doesn't have face pics on his profile but he sent them to me in message and definitely looked like his photos. I agree with the original reply above -he had a great little body and was a really nice guy. 

Is his Twitter account down too? Can't seem to find it....