Covid vaccine increases death rates!

Alex.Blessings

Getting vaccinated against Covid-19 results in a 84% increase of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination!

”the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group.”

This is very disturbing! 

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/FLDOH/bulletins/3312697

Edited by Alex.Blessings

I don't trust anything health-related coming from a Florida 'authority'

Considering how hard that state fought against vaccinations and correct medical information, I'm taking this study with a grain of salt.  Wake me when he presents peer-reviewed journals.

Correlation is not causation and causal empiricism is not science.

Dr. Lapado doesn't think the vaccines are effective either:

June 3, 2022 – Ron DeSantis Official: Surgeon General Dr. Ladapo: Let Them Compete re Special Olympics International vaccine mandate – WATCH

“Scientifically it makes no sense…How can you force people to take a vaccine in order to stop transmission, when that vaccine is not effective at stopping transmission?…”You don’t have to go to medical school to know that doesn’t make sense

At this point…there’s basically zero protection from infection from the vaccines” [scientifically and ethically it didn’t make sense]

Dr Lapado
He is a DeSantis lackey:

“Being able to work with Governor DeSantis on what is very clearly the issue of my lifetime in terms of incredible challenge or sort of battle we have between individual rights and individual choice and truth on one side, and really sort of overarching powers, overarching government abusive powers, abusive data dishonesty, and frankly, a lot of unethical behavior on the other side.

Dr. Joseph Ladapo – EXCERPT2
He oppposed the experts on COVID:

Obviously it’s proven to be true, these people [the Coronavirus Task Force, “15 days to flatten the curve”, public health “experts”] had no idea what they were talking about“…”One thing that’s very important at this point is to not let these people get away with it… the people that have led us to the point that we are, they want us to forget why/how we got here and they want us to forget that their choices, that they made for everyone, were the wrong choices that basically led to NO appreciable benefit.”

We cannot let them forget, we have to hold them accountable, we have to… let our country…let the world know what the truth is, because it’s the right thing to do and because it can happen again if we don’t.

Dr. Joseph Ladapo – EXCERPT

March 3, 2022 – Ron DeSantis: Prescribe Freedom press conference – (masks and RCT) – WATCH

Practitioners are trained to know how to best care for their individual patients – not bureaucrats at the federal level”

Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joe Ladapo
November 12, 2021 – Breitbart: Exclusive — Florida Surgeon General Ladapo Strikes Back After Rachel Maddow Smear: ‘Factually Incorrect’ – READ
November 7, 2021 – NY Post: Meet the anti-Fauci: Florida’s sane surgeon genreal, Joseph Ladapo – Tucker Carlson interview embedded – Dr. Joseph Ladapo explains on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ why the left’s targeting him as he makes ‘data-based decisions about public health in Florida – READ & WATCH
“Top brass at the University of Florida College of Medicine fast-tracked the hiring of Dr. Joseph Ladapo, knowing that Gov. Ron DeSantis was eyeing him for the position of state surgeon general, according to emails obtained by the USA TODAY Network-Florida.”
*All of the above came from this link: https://totalityofevidence.com/dr-joseph-ladapo/

The study above itself lists many limitations on its credibility:

Discussion/Conclusion
In this statewide study of vaccinated Florida residents aged 18 years or older, COVID-vaccination was
not associated with an elevated risk for all-cause mortality. COVID-19 vaccination was associated with a
modestly increased risk for cardiac-related mortality 28 days following vaccination. Results from the
stratified analysis for cardiac-related death following vaccination suggests mRNA vaccination may be
driving the increased risk in males, especially among males aged 18 - 39. Risk for both all-cause and
cardiac-related deaths was substantially higher 28 days following COVID-19 infection. The risk associated
with mRNA vaccination should be weighed against the risk associated with COVID-19 infection.

Limitations
These data are preliminary, based on surveillance data, and should be interpreted with caution. The
results have several limitations:

While this method has been used to assess risk of death following COVID-19 vaccination,2 it violates the
assumption that an event does not affect subsequent exposure (for mRNA vaccines), which may
introduce bias.6 Further, it does not consider the multidose vaccination schedule required for mRNA
vaccination.

This study cannot determine the causative nature of a participant’s death. We used death certificate
data and not medical records. COVID testing status was unknown for those who did not die of/with
COVID. Cardiac-related deaths were ascertained if an ACME code of I3-I52 were on their death
certificate, thus, the underlying cause of death may not be cardiac-related.

The finding that the Janssen vaccine was more protective than mRNA vaccine against mortality within 28
days of vaccination could be due to confounding and needs to be further evaluated. It is likely that the
populations who received COVID-19 mRNA vaccine and the Johnson vaccine are different, something we
were not able to ascertain in this analysis. It is possible that the population who received the Johnson
vaccine was younger and healthier than those receiving the mRNA vaccines. The Pfizer and Moderna
mRNA vaccines were released more than 2 months earlier than the Janssen vaccine when the
recommendations were limited to those 65 and older.

Additional studies should be conducted to further understand the risks and benefits of vaccination of
males between 25-39. Increased risk in the primary analysis for the 25 - 39 age group was based on a
small sample size. Additionally, significant mortality from diagnosed COVID-19 infection occurred among
all adult age groups. COVID-19 mortality among asymptomatic or undiagnosed COVID-19 infection is less
clear. However, excess overall mortality among 2544-year-old Americans was significant in a study1
looking at mortality from January 2020-October 2020. The largest increases were among Hispanic and
Latino. It is unclear what the contribution of asymptomatic or undiagnosed COVID-19 infection is to
mortality risk, and how this contributes to excess mortality.

1 https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm
Confounding by age may be present in the 60 years or older age group, which may explain the slight
elevated risk for cardiac-related deaths following vaccination. This may also explain the increased risk
for the entire vaccination analysis group for cardiac-related deaths since this group comprises the vast
majority of deaths. Removing those aged 60 years or older yielded non-significant results for cardiac-
related deaths following vaccination (RI = 1.15, 95% CI = 0.99 - 1.34), mRNA vaccination (RI = 1.17, 95%
CI = 1.00 - 1.37), and males with mRNA vaccination (RI = 1.09, 95% CI = 0.89 - 1.34).

Lastly, this analysis was conducted during the first months the vaccines were available. Both COVID-19
mortality due to infection or risk of mortality associated with vaccination have likely changed over time.
In the fall of 2022, most people have either been vaccinated or have natural immunity to COVID-19.
Many have had multiple vaccine doses, multiple infections or both. Research to assess the current risks
and benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine to help update vaccine recommendations should be studied in this context.

8 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

I don't trust anything health-related coming from a Florida 'authority'

Considering how hard that state fought against vaccinations and correct medical information, I'm taking this study with a grain of salt.  Wake me when he presents peer-reviewed journals.

Correlation is not causation and causal empiricism is not science.

He went to Wake Forrest and then got a MD from Harvard medical school and then a PhD in health policy from Harvard graduate school. He was a professor of medicine at UCLA and then at University of Florida. 
Maybe you’re confusing him with someone else?

The 84% increase for males in that age group was not statistically significant. It was based on a total of 10 additional deaths than would be expected compared to the control period. That is 10 (rounded from 9.6) male cardiac deaths per hundreds of thousands of person years, among a huge age-specific population, above what would be exactly equal to the control period incidence. I don’t have time to estimate the excess rate (10 is the differential, not the rate) according to the denominators of Florida males vaxx’d from the get go. The lower bound of the confidence interval for 1.84 relative incidence is 1.05; take away one or two of those 10 deaths, legitimately due to common measurement error, and the lower bound drops below 1.0 … rendering the association meaningless and not clinically significant; again the inferential analysis lacks statistical power in the first place. Comparatively more overall population COVID deaths can likely be expected owing to the booster hesitancy this bulletin will spur. It would be easier and more sensible to spare single-figure cardiac death over some 18 months though lifestyle changes attenuating cardiovascular disease risk. What is particularly ludicrous is that the most convincing literal interpretation of the data is that neither gender age 25-39 should risk vaccination with ANY CoV vaccination platform on the basis of cardiac mortality risk. That subanalysis is statistically significant and the 2-fold short-term risk relative to the control period has a lower bound confidence interval much greater: 1.35 … much more measurement error required to nullify the association. However, it would be ridiculous to recommend no primary series or booster of any authorized platform typology for such a large proportion of the population. That science table is out to a buffet lunch. 

Edited by SirBillybob

Covid 19 has yet to kill any healthy human being.

If you're overweight, elderly, smoke or have a suppressed immune system it's highly advisable to stay immunized and boosted.

Everyone else who gets immunized is assured of an immune response that is only slightly faster than your body would have made on its own.

Stop saying that ALL anti-vaxxers are stupid.
HEALTHY YOUNG people don't need the jab.

But you DO NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY HEALTHY.

All reports of "perfectly healthy" people dying of Covid are false rumors. Autopsy reports (when completed) always reveal an underlying complication that precluded that person from making an appropriate immuno-response in time.

Know your health and make you own decisions based on your body. It should be an individual decision not a mass mandate.

12 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

If you're overweight, elderly, smoke or have a suppressed immune system it's highly advisable to stay immunized and boosted.

Everyone else who gets immunized is assured of an immune response that is only slightly faster than your body would have made on its own.

Stop saying that ALL anti-vaxxers are stupid.
HEALTHY YOUNG people don't need the jab.

But you DO NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY HEALTHY.

All reports of "perfectly healthy" people dying of Covid are false rumors. Autopsy reports (when completed) always reveal an underlying complication that precluded that person from making an appropriate immuno-response in time.

Know your health and make you own decisions based on your body. It should be an individual decision not a mass mandate.

Did you post research supporting this elsewhere? I am credentialed and have not come across any convincing data that underpins the assertion you just wrote. And exactly what proportion of deaths are followed by autopsy?!

Obviously the risk is much less, to be sure. And while vaccination may be less imperative it offsets transmission to loved ones that possess higher morbidity/mortality risk. I just don’t see the point of this post and it is unrelated to the Florida data. 

Edited by SirBillybob

6 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Covid-19 killed Broadway star Nick Cordero. He was only 41 and "a healthy, young man with no pre-existing conditions dying as a result of the virus." 

There are also many more Americans with obesity than we realize. According to the CDC, it's 41% of Americans who are obese.

Personally, I don't feel the government should force anyone to do anything to their bodies. But I feel it should be strongly encouraged to take the vaccine. 

I can't "post".

This information is based on an in-person conversation with a text-book immunologist who is the CFO of a pharmaceutical company. (Not one that makes Covid vaccine ). 

So I don't have the data at my finger tips

I do recall him saying that there aren't enough autopsy reports and that leads to too much soecualtion about "healthy people dying of Covid". Any autopsies that WERE ordered did find that Covid took them down but there was a physiological defect that allowed Covid to overwhelm their lungs before an immune response took effect.

If you're interested I could ask him for HIS sources of data . He indicated that although his lab is not working with Covid he has a lot of experience with Coronavirus during his post-graduate work and helped develop a vaccine during the Sars outbreak 10 years ago.

5 minutes ago, keroscenefire said:

He was only 41 and "a healthy, young man with no pre-existing conditions dying as a result of the virus." 

According to my scientist friend, these reports of "perfectly healthy man dying of Covid" are all speculation and opinion. Not science. Realistically if a healthy person dies from a lung infection that moat people recover from an autopsy should be ordered. Unfortunately a combination of grief and religious belief prevents many of these investigations from being completed.

The ones that do get done always reveal that in-fact that person was NOT as healthy as they appeared..

One of the reasons why people are dying of COVID-19 is because many patients develop blood clots. In fact, many people with long-COVID may actually have residual "micro-clots" that cause their lingering symptoms. There is probably some truth that for many people COVID is just a cold, but many people, including many healthy people (Michael Cordero had no pre-existing conditions according to his wife), do get these blot clots that can be very dangerous. And it doesn't seem to me that it's very easy to tell who might be susceptible to experiencing these blood clots and who might not be. 

43 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

According to my scientist friend, these reports of "perfectly healthy man dying of Covid" are all speculation and opinion. Not science. Realistically if a healthy person dies from a lung infection that moat people recover from an autopsy should be ordered. Unfortunately a combination of grief and religious belief prevents many of these investigations from being completed.

The ones that do get done always reveal that in-fact that person was NOT as healthy as they appeared..

This is specious. If you consider healthy status to be dichotomously yes/no (as you seem to suggest) a viral infection is by definition representative of compromised health. A common cold caught at baseline health, irrespective of that health, shifts well-being status to unhealthy on the overall gradient of health/wellbeing. Nobody can possibly know what huge array of personal complex variables predispose them to morbidity and mortality upon CoV infection. As such, it would be ludicrous to stratify one’s potential benefit of vaccination according to knowing something essentially unknowable. The suggestion to bypass vaccination remains absurd. Science without logic falls flat.

Edited by SirBillybob

5 minutes ago, SirBillybob said:

This is specious. If you consider healthy status to be dichotomously yes/no (as you seem to suggest) a viral infection is by definition representative of compromised health. A common cold at baseline health, irrespective of that health, shifts well-being status to unhealthy on the overall gradient of health/wellbeing. Nobody can possibly know what huge array of personal complex variables predispose them to morbidity and mortality upon CoV infection. As such, it would be ludicrous to stratify one’s potential benefit of vaccination according to knowing something essentially unknowable. The suggestion to bypass vaccination remains absurd. 

Perfectly stated.

2 minutes ago, SirBillybob said:

The suggestion to bypass vaccination remains absurd. 

The suggestion is to make your own decision.

Vaccination doesn't prevent the spread of Covid19, as we were being told by Fauci. It's a lie.

Vaccination reduces your chance of death. That's it. It speeds up the immune response ( one which you make regardless ).

Since the early stages of Covid19 were quite virulent, the virus would reproduce quickly, and compromise your lungs. So speed of response was the reward for immunization.

Beyond that, your immune system either protects you or it doesn't. If your immune system sucks you're gonna die of something.

How you live out your remaining years, ( or not ) is your decision, not the Government.

5 minutes ago, musclelover said:

Perfectly stated.

No it's not.

I didn't even say that "viral infection is by definition representative of compromised health".

So the entire comment is a response to something that wasn't even said !!

Seriously....some of you guys need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Upside down.gif

26 minutes ago, Bacon said:

One of the many reasons I regret moving to Florida. Maybe I’ll move after I vote in November.

If you own a home, it's a great time to sell. People are flocking to Florida and there's a huge shortage of decent homes for sale.

Prices are at an all time high. It's a sellers market. 

31 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Vaccination doesn't prevent the spread of Covid19, as we were being told by Fauci. It's a lie.

Vaccination reduces your chance of death. That's it. It speeds up the immune response ( one which you make regardless ).

Does the same hold true for the flu vaccine?  Or the Monkeypox vaccine?  Or the polio vaccine.  

Serious question:  Do some vaccines 'prevent infection', while others only alter reaction after catching the virus?  

28 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

No it's not.

I didn't even say that "viral infection is by definition representative of compromised health".

So the entire comment is a response to something that wasn't even said !!

Seriously....some of you guys need to brush up on your reading comprehension.

Upside down.gif

You didn’t say it, I said it; but it’s a clinical heuristic consistent with your initial stratification of health status and knowing such arbitrary status being an albeit flimsy basis of sorting out to vaxx or not to vaxx. Again, an arbitrary dichotomy of healthy vs unhealthy is not predictive of vaccination value. 

Edited by SirBillybob

1 minute ago, Bucky said:

Do some vaccines 'prevent infection', while others only alter reaction after catching the virus?  

That is the point I am making about the big lie.

Covid19 vaccines do NOT prevent you from catching Covid19 nor does is prevent you from spreading Covid19

It prevents you from DYING of Covid19.

Your body's immune system has every ability to make an immune response to Covid19. It's a matter of how quickly that works that is the difference between a bad infection, with hospitalization and symptoms of a cold.

I've been more cautious about washing my hands and touching my face. ( Things like rubbing your eyes and nose and mouth were constantly done without thinking before Covid. ) I haven't caught Covid and I also haven't had a cold or flu since 2020 and I live in NYC and ride the subway, fly for business and generally am around a lot of people all the time.