New York City Weatherman Fired After Webcam Nudes Leak

56harrisond

1 hour ago, José Soplanucas said:

Yes! Nothing like someone making a stupid mistake for the assholes to brag their lack of human empathy!

I think I personally would have had more empathy for the guy if he has taken ownership of it from the start.

Instead he blamed everyone but himself.

Too late for empathy, now.

Throw him to the lions.

image.gif.f093f2b1f5948254e0d4dc53796062d8.gif

6 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

As an employer would you hire someone who's compulsive behavior embarrassed his previous employer ? Especially when Adame's responses to this humiliation were as follows:

#1)Blame employer for being "homophobic" (even though they hired an openly gay man to be ON TV every day).

#2)Claim that videos of him getting gang banged with his employer's name emblazoned on his ass is merely a matter of being "sex positive".

#3)Bring a lawsuit against the employer claiming his dismissal was "unfounded" in spite of his behavior being a clear violation of his contract. Continuing to (falsely) claim the employer only did it because they're homophobic.

#4)Claim that he is suffering from mental illness that forces him to compulsively film himself being used sexually by gangs of strangers while increasing the level of risk to his encounters.

Would YOU hire this person?

Where can we find these naked pictures?  Seeing is believing! 

22 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

Thank you for illustrating my remark.

He deserves all the failure he will get.

He was given a BIG platform for gay people to be an openly gay member of a news team.

He blew it. BIG TIME.

He demonstrated to America that the gays are just a bunch of sex crazed freaks with no moral compass.

Thanks for nothing Eric Adame.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...