Anyone met Americanbeachboy

bdmarkny

7 hours ago, guru68 said:

I have to agree, it certainly reads like that. But hey, he is vibrant, and can cook - so there's that.

Yes, but does Hamburger Helper really count?

[the Lasagna … with about a Tbsp of tomato paste, a tsp each of oregano and basil, and about 1/4 c Parmigiana, plus substituting a cup or red wine for the water] makes it quite palatable. 

4 hours ago, gallahadesquire said:

Yes, but does Hamburger Helper really count?

[the Lasagna … with about a Tbsp of tomato paste, a tsp each of oregano and basil, and about 1/4 c Parmigiana, plus substituting a cup or red wine for the water] makes it quite palatable. 

He's just showing that he can work on a budget.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 7:19 AM, bretts2002 said:

Did you actually meet up with him MikeBiDude?

Edit, my bad…sorry. I mistook this provider for someone else, I have NOT met him. Apologies.

I have met him…we did not meet in a traditional RentMen provider/client scenario. So, yes I’ll vouch his RM pics are real, and he’s slow/poor with communication. I don’t feel it’s fair for me to say more based on our meetings. He’s for real and if you’re interested I’d reach out to him on RM.

No dm’s asking for more info please 😉

Edited by MikeBiDude
Wrong provider

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, guru68 said:

Got a hit on image search - basically he's a social media guy and aspiring actor/musician. I don't know if it proves that the ad is a fake, but it certainly casts some doubt.

Actually to me it makes his ad more “real” as most the guys that look like this are aspiring actors/ models etc and do this gig to pay the bills til they hit it big or a sugar daddy comes along so they can just focus on their craft and not be meeting multiple clients etc 

1 hour ago, tennisjock said:

Actually to me it makes his ad more “real” as most the guys that look like this are aspiring actors/ models etc and do this gig to pay the bills til they hit it big or a sugar daddy comes along so they can just focus on their craft and not be meeting multiple clients etc 

That could be, and he's certainly attractive.