piranha nightclub las vegas

Gymowner

guys... i went to piranha nightclub last night and in all my years i have NEVER seen hotter gogo dancers anywhere in the world! two new guys from argentina. the blond has thee best body i have ever seen on a dancer. flawless skin, tan, blond highlights and body is just perfection. he does quite a bit of modelling and is in spectacular condition. the other argentinian has dark hair and his shape and condition is spot on. both have asses that gave my tongue a hard on! the two brothers from hungary are there and just as hot and ripped as the  blond argentinian. the larger brother is a model as well. good lord is his body spectacular! ass of asses on him! a newer guy from italy. dark hair. beard and beautiful. just as ripped as the argentinian and man can he flap his flapjacks! the two regulars from cuba. blond highlights (i love blonds) with amazing bodies and two of the sweetest dancers you will ever meet. always greats YOU with a hug and a peck on the cheek. a new shot boy from NYC and a doll. and all the other regulars there as well that are amazingly hot.

now the reason i posted here is that none of the guys are listed on rentmen but if you tip them well and respect them, me thinks the numbers may flow... heehee.

this is the line up of lineups man. run (watch your pacemakers) and see them tonight. piranha has dancers 7 days a week but the hottest ones dance on friday and saturday. the hungarian brothers i believe also dance on sundays. im just amazed guys!

two of the dancers. left you is argentinian and right one is one of the hungarians. and yes they are in exactly that shape.

If I'm in violation of any kind of rules or regulations I'll delete the pics immediately. Just want to help the boys get some extra excitement and tips

Edited by Gymowner

2 hours ago, Gymowner said:

it can get very crowded after 1am. remember there are 4-5 rooms and 2 outdoor patios so there is breathing space. the dancers start at 11:30pm and the club opens at 10pm. once the dancers start the crowd floods in

Sadly I am too exhausted from work and decided to do drinks with my colleagues instead;(

Guest Justin7402
12 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

How crowded does Piranha get on Fridays/Saturdays?  Are lapdances available?

No lapdances, they're just dancers on stages around the floor of the club, one of the guys is on rentmen.  My biggest complaint is they all pad out their underwear with fake rubber dicks so you don't really get to feel much when you tip lol

2 hours ago, Justin7402 said:

My biggest complaint is they all pad out their underwear with fake rubber dicks so you don't really get to feel much when you tip lol

Some of the lesser well-endowed guys at Twist (Miami) used to pad their undershorts as well.  

2 hours ago, brettnyc said:

Great to hear the exemplary report from Piranha - though the hours are late late late - even by New York City standards, but maybe that's the norm in Vegas ?   With  4 rooms, this place sounds a bit on the large size - is it comparable to Twist in Miami ?   

Since when is 10pm / 11:30pm late late late by New York City standards? I guess nightlife scene has changed in NYC since the pandemic. 

Glad to hear about Piranha and that people are enjoying it.  I probably would not go there because it is too late for me.  I am also wanting a more traditional go go boy experience where you have lap dances etc.   Maybe someone will make that business model work in the future!

On 8/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, brettnyc said:

Great to hear the exemplary report from Piranha - though the hours are late late late - even by New York City standards, but maybe that's the norm in Vegas ?

Late hours are typical for Las Vegas.  Most nightclubs open 11pm to 6am.  Gay bars are open 24/7, with happy hours that last until 9pm.  Local customers don't really start arriving at the gay bars until after 10:30pm.  I've been to Las Vegas bars/nightclubs many times where I left to go home after sunrise.

• 8 months later...

Went to Piranha nightclub last weekend. I really enjoyed the eye candy. It’s such a shame the gogos are not available for private dances and you can only touch in view of all the women there. Had a great tipping session with one hot stud with a headband. He had long lean muscles and great peaked biceps. I approached him and placed a five in his g-string. He started doing body rolls in front of me with his padded g-string at the level of my chest. I asked if I could touch so I ran my hands down the front of his stuffed g-string but he gently guided them away. I said goodbye and tipped the other gogos who were were sweet and gave hugs. I couldn’t help myself so I went back to the main room. Headband stud winked at me motioned me over. I tipped him again. He was really interactive this time guiding my hands on his body and leaning over and asking what I wanted. I asked him to flex and I caressed his peaked bicep. After feeling his body I was about to break away but he leaned over me with his hands on my shoulders and asked where I was from. I told him and as  I was leaving he gave me a hug and stroked my hair saying I was cute. He knew how to give good service.

Long time Piranha visitor here. The club used to be open 24 hours and the earlier times were actually much nicer than the crush crowds late. It was known for a "chill" friendly relaxed atmosphere with the fireplace and sofas and big nice patio. The early dancers up front always included a female or two and at least one of the guys I met once turned out to work early shift so he could work the later shift at Larry Flint's room for men dancing for women. He took me over there at midnight and I was treated like royalty but i felt weird in a room of screaming women so i gave up the chance of that hookup. The back show bar at Piranha has always been late and it was less drag and more beef. Locals go out so late in Las Vegas because most work in the hospitality business themselves and don't get off work util late (often 9ish). The parking lot and line after midnight was always amazing. I suppose they realized the early hours were not making money in spite of how pleasant they were and changed to the 10:30pm opening. I wish they'd change back.