What Trimmer do you Recommend for the nether regions?

jerryskater

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2022 at 3:44 PM, jerryskater said:

There have been posts about this years ago.  I'm looking for updated info.  

One can only imagine the strides that have been reached in manscaping. New tools and new faces make it more exciting than it was when we last posted about it a year or two ago. What will they come up with next?

• 3 weeks later...

I just now got back from my quarterly-or-so visit to a local male barber/waxer/what-have-you......I usually have my leg hair trimmed, my back fully waxed, and, for fun just recently, have tried a Brazilian waxing with him......today, I told him I may not get the Brazilian because it doesn't seem too hairy down there now....he told me I, by far, do the most yelping/swearing and seem to take it the roughest......it really hurts.....

instead, today, while he was wielding the trimmer on my legs, we decided he'd trim up the nether regions and that was pretty satisfactory....not as close as waxing and he didn't get at the balls or way deep in the crack, but it was 100% less painful than waxing and much quicker.....I think I've decided that I'll only get an occasional pro Brazilian waxing and will let him use the trimmer more often down there while doing the legs......

I do have a Philips Norelco Multigroomer that I got at Costco several years ago for about $40??....several attachments......I use it on my chest/torso occasionally to trim/neaten up and do try to trim up my balls and groin hair at times, but draw blood fairly easily......maybe I still haven't figured out the correct attachment??!!

Male anal waxing (Between The Cheeks) on Make a GIF

Edited by azdr0710