411 Dimitryy (Russian Dima)

wrestlerdanny

I was hoping to hear feedback from anyone who has hired this attractive young man lately.

https://rent.men/Dimitryy

I have read posts from a number of years ago about him.  Most all sounded very good.  I was hoping to hear from some guys that have been with him in the last few months or so.  

If you would prefer to PM me that would be fine.  

Hmm. I did an overnight with him about 3 years ago. He took a MegaBus up from Atlanta to Chattanooga, where I was on a biz trip. He was a great hire. We had dinner at Alleia and spent a great night. He’s probably early 30’s now, but had a tight and super smooth body. Didn’t detect any asocial behavior at all. XXX.

Moderator's note:  Keep politics out of the Deli.

On 6/26/2022 at 6:28 PM, wrestlerdanny said:

Wow…such a variety of opinions.  I did notice some pics were older, but there were quite a few that were posted relatively recently.  

with 91 pictures (and I'm not saying they weren't hot) you could edit out 2016 and still have 35 nice pics lol

On 6/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, DrownedBoy said:

Well take mine with a grain of salt - I prefer really muscular guys, so I simply didn't think he was worth it.

Not trying to be salty, but if you prefer really muscular guys, what about Dima enticed you? Cause he looks like his pics. Genuinely curious here. 

• 1 year later...

I am going to copy and paste my commentary from another post on him:

I met with him Monday in New Orleans and  had a fantastic time with him!  He is very courteous and prompt and professional in his communications!

As far as appearance, I rank him # 1 of all providers I’ve ever met in 21 years of hiring.

He’s very courteous, but he was also able to “shift gears” for our session during which I sought to be dominated (spanked and getting to worship his feet), and his verbal skills were superb in that regard.

He left New Orleans yesterday for Birmingham, and I followed right behind him today, and we’re meeting again tomorrow!  That should speak volumes for just how pleased I was with our encounter two days ago!

UPDATE (4/4/24):  Just completed second session, and it was even better than the first!!  Very anxious to meet with him again when he’s over this way (Birmingham) in mid May.  With Amtrak only $77 round trip, what a deal!!!