Cockrings for Softys?

jtwalker

If you're talking a professional photo shoot, those can go on for quite some time and it may be hard for the model to maintain his erection.  Some guys use cock rings to help.  Others just find the ring hot in and of itself and like the look.  But I don't think seeing a cock ring in a pic means that he's going to have a hard time having, um, a hard time.

That said, a cock ring has the opposite of the desired effect with me.

Kevin Slater

I’m eh on them. I don’t see the appeal. When I’ve used them, I’ve found them uncomfortable. And when I find out a guy’s been wearing one all night, it feels like a pushup bra to me…But I also don’t need him to be erect to appreciate his dick. A flaccid penis unconcerned with the world has a certain erotic appeal, don’t you think?

Not my thing. Busted my lip open once when a play buddy had one on with chrome clasps. In general it's a turn off for me. 

One guy I'd love to book for a session is Jack Dixon, but it seems he wears one all the time now. :(

30 minutes ago, DMICS said:

Not my thing. Busted my lip open once when a play buddy had one on with chrome clasps. In general it's a turn off for me. 

One guy I'd love to book for a session is Jack Dixon, but it seems he wears one all the time now. :(

I'd hire https://rent.men/Jack_Dixon if he had an oxygen tank. There's something sublime about that guy.

16 minutes ago, EastbayMike said:

I know it's subjective and I'm an outlier on this site, but cockrings, piercings, and especially tattoos are a huge turnoff for me. I want my men unadorned as god intended. (Big exception for Christopher Meloni!)

I don’t think you’re an outlier, at least in that regard.

Edited by FewBricksShy

2 hours ago, EastbayMike said:

I know it's subjective and I'm an outlier on this site, but cockrings, piercings, and especially tattoos are a huge turnoff for me. I want my men unadorned as god intended. (Big exception for Christopher Meloni!)

Not simply because i have tattoos, but I've always been surprised when they're a turn off. I can see if someone is covered in them but a few tasteful ones dont' even register for me. And my husband doesn't have any. I have four. 

Guest davebk

I'm a big fan of the look - but honestly didn't really think they did much for keeping a guy hard.  I've never worn a properly fitted one, so I wouldn't know personally.

Guest untakenalias

I've grown to be a bigger fan of cockrings over time. They definitely make you girthier and veinier, in my experience. I'm a big fan of this one from Fort Troff. Puts some nice pressure near your prostate, and as a guy with pretty big balls, it's not too painful to get on and off. (I find most cockrings just can't get over the boys, alas.)