The Nurse Says I have a cold

wayout
This topic is 820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One year ago today that was the headline on Daddy's last posting for his M4M Reviews home page https://archive.m4m-forum.org/news

If only it has been "The Nurse Says I May Have Covid-19", perhaps he would still be alive today.  It is difficult to remember the original headline knowing what transpired.  Rather than dwell on that I will take this day as another opportunity to remember and show appreciation to Daddy for what he provided for those of us who used the review site and the forums for years.

This is also a good opportunity to again express some thanks and appreciation to those who stepped up and were able to work some magic to keep this community going (and make some positive improvements as well, IMHO).  

I remember this sad  day as if it were yesterday. I dealt with @Guy Fawkeseveryday so it was  unlike him not to be online. After numerous texts & calls that went unanswered, I turned to the membership for help. So many concerned & caring members shared info, finally, Peter Hung contacted me with the info I needed to call the police to do a wellness check. In the beginning there was some hope of recovery but 1 month later @Guy Fawkes passed away. This site meant the world to him and he enjoyed his relationship with the members he met through it.