Confession

xyz48B
This topic is 833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, nycman said:

If you’re going to use BIG words…at least learn how to spell them. 

It’s "ultracrepidarians".

Or use simple words…..like "cunt".

You really don’t like me, do you? 

Moderator's note: It is time to stop the sniping and move on.

Thank you

On 2/2/2022 at 3:30 PM, xyz48B said:

Of the guys I’ve hired, it’s been pretty clear that’s what it’s about. They do the job when they’re in town…But unless 💰 is showing up somehow, they don’t much care how desired I feel. Perhaps they care insofar as I’ll hire again if they go an extra few inches, but they’re not going that extra mile. Hell – some providers won’t even answer your initial inquiry to a text or message on RM.

Thanks for the pick-me-up… “I see you saying you don’t have something I did and loved, so let me tell you how great it was.” 

It doesn’t feel mutual. I’m starting to feel taken advantage of. I don’t feel like my patronage even is appreciated, let alone me.

You need to keep looking.  There are guys out there who can help you feel special and desirable, but you have to do your part.  It's a bit like enjoying a movie - it takes some suspension of disbelief.

1 hour ago, xyz48B said:

I want the mods to shut this thread down.

I've locked this thread per the OP request.  However in the future, these requests need to be made via reporting it and asking in the report for it to be locked.  Again...  there are 500+ messages on this site every day.  It's impossible to catch/read everything.  So if it needs moderator attention, report it!  :)  

This topic is 833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.