411 on furry_wolf and italianboyph - are they related?

TopBunk

13 minutes ago, big-n-tall said:

They do look alike but being that they have different tats... they just happen to look alike or are related. @italianboyph is a member of the forum. Maybe he can let us know if they are indeed related or just coincidentally similar looking.

I thought it was the same person... perhaps the tattoos are not permanent ink?  🤔

21 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

I thought it was the same person... perhaps the tattoos are not permanent ink?  🤔

Maybe but I doubt it. I think they are different people with different tattoos and slightly different builds who just happen to look alike. They have different phone numbers and use different contact names. One is based in Florida and the other Georgia. If anything, I say they are related.

Or maybe this is a Twilight Zone episode. LOL!

Italianboyph is a member of the forum. I'm sure he'll let us know one way or the other.

Edited by big-n-tall

I found one of them (the first guy, Furry_wolf, I think, who’s based in Atlanta, GA) on the Scruff app in the central NJ area this week.  Per the link to his Instagram page, he has a twin brother (apparently identical), who’s based in Ft Lauderdale, FL.  So, the mystery may have been solved. Fascinating that it looks like they’re gay twin brothers who are both sex workers.

We’re related but I will say one of the things that we both cannot stand, is people acting weird and the constant sexual questions about us. At the end of the day were brothers, it’s the same as if anyone had a sibling, you don’t have sex with them correct ? I understand the whole twin fantasy, but that’s not happening in this department. They’re just boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed, and respected. 

2 hours ago, italianboyph said:

We’re related but I will say one of the things that we both cannot stand, is people acting weird and the constant sexual questions about us. At the end of the day were brothers, it’s the same as if anyone had a sibling, you don’t have sex with them correct ? I understand the whole twin fantasy, but that’s not happening in this department. They’re just boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed, and respected. 

Well said!

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Furry_wolf said:

Yes we are related and we’re two different people and we would never played together nor will you play with other people together it’s a boundary that I think me and my brother both have for ourselves. 

Well said - it surprises and saddens me that you would even need to explain that.  

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, Farallon said:

I contacted Furry_Wolf (https://rent.men/Furry_wolf) to ask about his availability while visiting the area. His reply was curt and rude. I will avoid him in the future and recommend others do the same. 

UPDATE: Furry_Wolf is now sending me threatening to messages on RM. I had to block him on RM. So apparently he's mentally unstable. I highly recommend avoiding this person. 

i've met both guys and they have always been polite and engaging ... have seen them around fort lauderdale for some time, and even when we were not playing they were friendly ... you're now ranting in not one but at least 2 conversation lines on here ... something seems off to me ... the pot may be boiling but someone had to turn on the heat

7 hours ago, excelntsvc said:

i've met both guys and they have always been polite and engaging ... have seen them around fort lauderdale for some time, and even when we were not playing they were friendly ... you're now ranting in not one but at least 2 conversation lines on here ... something seems off to me ... the pot may be boiling but someone had to turn on the heat

I have screen shots of his messages to me and other providers, and other users have stated having similar problems with him. You don't have to believe me if you don't want, but please don't make assumptions when you don't actually know what happened. Blaming the victim isn't cool. 

If you had a good experience, that's great for you. I'm just warning others to proceed with caution. 

On 7/26/2023 at 12:04 AM, Trick said:

@Furry_wolf, what can you say about this?

@italianboyph, know anything about this?

Listen 

I do not know this man, nor do I have to the time or energy to brought into some childish drama that I have nothing to do with. The guy calling him "mentally unstable", the name calling, because of a bad interaction doesn't seem to be helping the situation anymore either.