Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 3/3/2024 at 9:29 PM, dreamboy13 said:

Is this the old K TOWN sauna? Or is this a new place? 

Does anyone know of any other places like this in NYC?  The sauna/steam room has been closed for MONTHS. 

On 1/16/2024 at 3:17 PM, Aa11aa said:

There was also a cute Asian guy named Tommy waiting in the sitting area (young skinny twink type)

Thank you for this… I saw Tommy yesterday and it was amazing if this is your type 😃 The facilities have really gone downhill though since my first visit. When I first went I remember thinking it was quite nice, but in just over a year it has become a bit dirty and disorganized. Tommy made me forget about that pretty quickly though. 

Had an annoying experience at GMan. Requested Jon because of reviews. Massage was actually fantastic. So I’ll give credit there. And it started to get interesting from the jump. I personally prefer actually getting a decent massage and have things progress naturally or at least later. So having something be initiated pretty early was throwing me off. And then he kind of tapped me on the shoulder and took me out of my massage and started requesting tips and also wasn’t really making a ton of sense with what he was asking. I think, maybe, it was about what I was wanting but he was just kind of saying one word questions and I didn’t know how to respond. So I mentioned to start with massage first.  And since I was unclear on what he was asking, it kind of just fell off from there.  And he may have misunderstood what I meant. I ended up not leave happy. BUT the massage was stellar so at least there’s that. So I assume it will be worth it, if you just go in expecting him to ask full details- but only after things start taking off. And it will be about more tips. I know others have great experiences so mine may be a one off. This is definitely a new one for me. 

32 minutes ago, dreamboy13 said:

Had an annoying experience at GMan. Requested Jon because of reviews. Massage was actually fantastic. So I’ll give credit there. And it started to get interesting from the jump. I personally prefer actually getting a decent massage and have things progress naturally or at least later. So having something be initiated pretty early was throwing me off. And then he kind of tapped me on the shoulder and took me out of my massage and started requesting tips and also wasn’t really making a ton of sense with what he was asking. I think, maybe, it was about what I was wanting but he was just kind of saying one word questions and I didn’t know how to respond. So I mentioned to start with massage first.  And since I was unclear on what he was asking, it kind of just fell off from there.  And he may have misunderstood what I meant. I ended up not leave happy. BUT the massage was stellar so at least there’s that. So I assume it will be worth it, if you just go in expecting him to ask full details- but only after things start taking off. And it will be about more tips. I know others have great experiences so mine may be a one off. This is definitely a new one for me. 

I had no discussion of tips with Tommy, but I tipped him well.

On 3/27/2024 at 10:14 AM, Mssg4blkcpl said:

27 men’s spa/HK men’s spa (owned by same people)

see Cody or Sebastian. You’re welcome

Cody is the best. Handsome built Latino, and a legit massage therapist. Intuitive, strong, creative, and just a little bit sadistic (in the very best way). 

I got added by this person over the weekend and I’m curious if anyone has seen him either at a spa or privately (Andrew.from.chelsea). He offered me rates in our DMs but curious if he actually works at one of the spas…? 

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing &...

1 hour ago, JckBNimble said:

I got added by this person over the weekend and I’m curious if anyone has seen him either at a spa or privately (Andrew.from.chelsea). He offered me rates in our DMs but curious if he actually works at one of the spas…? 

Seeing that he lists both 23rd St and 52nd St locations, perhaps he’s working out of Energy Men and HK Men spas?

I was visiting NYC over the weekend and stopped by 27 Men Spa when it was convenient.  I was assigned Dan.  It was the worst massage of my life.  I lay on the table naked and undraped.  When he walked in he immediately draped me. After he started I asked to remove the sheet which he did.  Before he started I told him I liked deep tissue massage combined with softer sensual strokes.  The massage was neither deep nor sensual!  I wouldn't even classify it as a Rub n' Tug.  It was so light   it was like a Touch n' Tug.  

On 3/22/2024 at 5:27 PM, Marc in Calif said:

AsianTerry's equipment is much larger than mhtn mild age. 

And also much larger than vllg man.

Seriously ? I thought he has a  peanut one .   Hi terry 

On 3/25/2024 at 11:54 AM, erickgreynolds said:

Now that we have a name to go with the masseur, I had a delightful session with Hao. I wouldn't say he has a dad bod, but he is seemed thicker than, say, Chen. He has good technique and is conscientious about ensuring your relaxation. He is not a clock watcher and is not as slave to technique - i.e. he is willing to adapt to your specific needs. I left feeling looser and relaxed. 

How does he look and how old  ? 

On 4/1/2024 at 4:52 PM, Shock said:

Cody is the best. Handsome built Latino, and a legit massage therapist. Intuitive, strong, creative, and just a little bit sadistic (in the very best way). 

I’ve seen him.. hence my suggesting him.

On 4/2/2024 at 8:28 PM, n2guysnatl said:

I was visiting NYC over the weekend and stopped by 27 Men Spa when it was convenient.  I was assigned Dan.  It was the worst massage of my life.  I lay on the table naked and undraped.  When he walked in he immediately draped me. After he started I asked to remove the sheet which he did.  Before he started I told him I liked deep tissue massage combined with softer sensual strokes.  The massage was neither deep nor sensual!  I wouldn't even classify it as a Rub n' Tug.  It was so light   it was like a Touch n' Tug.  

I've had Dan twice. Although I like his looks, I'm not a fan of his "techniques" either. Both times he seemed to be standoffish with a bit of an attitude and was just not into it, unlike most of the others that work there.

Anyone know any good places for non-Asian masseurs that offer extras? Bonus points if they’re tall/meaty. 

No discrimination intended - given that most spas have Asian masseurs, I’m interested in trying something different.

Visiting NYC next week for my birthday. Looking for a Korean spa to check out. Anyone have an updated list of which Korean spas or baths are best? Seems like a bunch of them have become rundown or closed completely.