Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 1/20/2024 at 4:36 PM, White lotus said:

Took one for the team and tried this place. Very bad. Masseur was an older Asian man, out of shape with very little English. Made me pay $55 upfront for 30 min.

After 10 min of bad massage, he takes off his shirt and starts trying to negotiate a tip (he asked for $60).  He was very out of shape. I said no and left. 

Bad vibes, not attractive, massage terrible + not hot, waste of time. Save your $$

I actually had   great massage from the team (4 visits), I agree they have poor communication skills. All are mid 20's Asian guys. services are $55 for 30 minutes, 80 for an hour and $120 for 90 minutes. 

The older guy, is the owner, you might have received him if the others were booked. Try making an appointment and tell them what type of person you expect. 

Plus I always tip 100%, extra services included.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:45 PM, Bad boys said:

Any one find gay man  massage spa in Queens NY 

near LIRR Broadway station, Ciao Private studio. Professional males giving deep tissue and Swedish to help you rejuvenate.
30min $55/60min $75/90min $120
Full body waxing and trimming available
10am to 9pm
929-295-5999
161-06 46th Ave, Flushing NY

On 1/16/2024 at 3:17 PM, Aa11aa said:

Recently saw Omar (Italian Turkish) and Carlos (I think that was his name) at G Man Spa. Omar was maybe mid 30s, muscular and very eager to please. Carlos was maybe late 20s Latino and muscular. Had a good time but was def more reserved than Omar. There was also a cute Asian guy named Tommy waiting in the sitting area (young skinny twink type). Not a huge fan of the spa setup but def some potential for those in that area  

did u pick the masseur when u booked or can u show up see who's there first? when i go to their site omar doesn't show up (just carlos, soso, benson, and eric)

On 11/20/2023 at 7:15 AM, spaman said:

I called for Peter at Renew 8th Ave last week and the lady told me he works Fri., Sat., and Mon., but who knows if that's true.

Hey there, anyone had any fun experiences with somebody beyond Peter at Renew? Feel free to DM.

2 hours ago, atlmassagelover said:

So I saw Alven this week. Wow he is good.  Quality massage and quite the finish.  
would see him again!   

anyone have any recommendations on any of the international guys?   Do any of them do nude massage either out all or in spa? 

Where does Alven work?

On 1/3/2024 at 8:49 AM, MichaelM said:
MJMENSPA.COM

M&J Men's Spa located in New York. Best massage place near New York. We specialize in body works, waxing, trim-shaving & facial. Reserve with Go3 Reservation.

purchased a 60-minute massage off groupon and made an appointment with jimmy: massage was mediocre, extras were basic, can't recommend.

decent space, but had some trouble getting into the building (lobby doors locked and no buzzer, had to wait for people exiting the building to open the door). 

interestingly, another guy working there is someone i used to see pretty regularly at a different spa several years ago. i'd lost track of him, so i'll probably go back to see him.

1 hour ago, nycmassageme said:

purchased a 60-minute massage off groupon and made an appointment with jimmy: massage was mediocre, extras were basic, can't recommend.

decent space, but had some trouble getting into the building (lobby doors locked and no buzzer, had to wait for people exiting the building to open the door). 

interestingly, another guy working there is someone i used to see pretty regularly at a different spa several years ago. i'd lost track of him, so i'll probably go back to see him.

What are you expecting with a Groupon 

Anyone have recent experience at Tai Chi Back Massage or Renew York Spa? Thinking of checking one of these places out sometime this week. Feel free to DM with info.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:46 AM, nycmassageme said:

All the  marketing  standards  same thing like East men , any one fill same way 

On 12/11/2023 at 4:49 PM, MoshYeru said:

Hi guys. I tried to search and I don't see any mention. 

Did anyone ever try this spa? I texted them and they say it's $50 plus tip.

https://mjmenspa.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated! 

Since there's been some "meh" comments on M&J Men's Spa this is the frequent reminder that YMMV -- i've been a few times and saw Jimmy or James (two different people) and both gave better massages than some other places i've been to in the past six months (That said it's true that the building is odd in terms of getting in after 6 pm -- the lobby locks)

I had gotten a massage at M&J a few weeks ago. Didn’t have troubles getting into the building- the space was clean. I got a massage from one of the younger guys. Massage was OK. Pretty standard but there were some nice sensual elements. 

On 1/25/2024 at 12:53 PM, Strosj7 said:

Has anyone been to a spa recently that does table shower massages? I used to go to Paradise but recently they keep telling me that it is not available. Looking for muscular masseuse.

HK men’s spa

On 2/6/2024 at 10:21 AM, ROBENYC said:

near LIRR Broadway station, Ciao Private studio. Professional males giving deep tissue and Swedish to help you rejuvenate.
30min $55/60min $75/90min $120
Full body waxing and trimming available
10am to 9pm
929-295-5999
161-06 46th Ave, Flushing NY

Are there extras included? 

On 10/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, gdgd85 said:

There is a lot of hate for Grandee on this forum… so while I acknowledge the risk of getting a pie thrown at me, I had a pretty good experience today (not amazing, but good.) Good enough though that I plan to repeat and will have it on my list whenever I’m in NYC. I’ve had awful experiences at Energy, so I understand why people get upset if someone else recommends a place where they’ve had a terrible experience. But I wanted to share my experience in case someone like me finds it valuable.

Here’s what was good about my experience at Grandee today:

- Good communication via text when I wanted to book, including helping me find a masseur that’s to my liking

- Super cute, friendly, communicative mid-twentys, very fit Asian masseur (if you like younger Asian guys, this might be the place for you)

- No hassling for tips or discussion about tips during the session

- Full 60 minute massage, no time shorting

Here’s what was bad:

- Massage was just ok, I would say technique was 5/10. But all things considered my experience was 7/10, maybe even a bit higher.

-Facilities are old and while it’s not the cleanest,  it’s not terrible either. Much cleaner than Energy IMO, I didn’t feel gross. Frankly I have been in many massage parlors in other cities that are much worse.

That’s the end of my rant. But if you like a decent massage and (like me) want the attention of a younger, attractive Asian guy then you will probably enjoy yourself. For those that don’t find that exciting, don’t come after me. ☺️

I don't understand Grandee hate either. I've been there four time over the past two years and it's been fantastic each time. The shower is anemic and pointless, but the massages have always been good and I've had enormous fun.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:42 PM, Charlton said:

I’ve always wondered, what exactly is a table shower?

The female run massage places seem to have the best. I've not gotten the same from a male except once in Atlanta. In the DC area, a table shower is this long massage table that is in a shower setting. You lay on it naked and someone literally bathes you. It's a wonderful feeling. Unfortunately the "showers" I've had at male spas in NYC tend to be a little splashing of water, no bathing. The problem with going to the female places is.. well. they're female.....

22 minutes ago, DavidShaw said:

The female run massage places seem to have the best. I've not gotten the same from a male except once in Atlanta. In the DC area, a table shower is this long massage table that is in a shower setting. You lay on it naked and someone literally bathes you. It's a wonderful feeling. Unfortunately the "showers" I've had at male spas in NYC tend to be a little splashing of water, no bathing. The problem with going to the female places is.. well. they're female.....

YMMV, as a “splashing of water” has never been my experience for any shower that I’ve gone to in NYC , and I’ve been to many 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by JUWS

The few I've been to in NYC have never felt quite sexy. To me they feel very much like you're getting on a sterile hospital table with awful overhead lighting and then YMMV depending on the provider. But I always prefer getting a scrub before a massage, especially if I've been working all day and want to be as squeaky clean as possible before hands start exploring. In other countries however I've encountered a very different table shower experience which really set the mood.