Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I’ve been to G Man Spa recently and booked a 60-min session with Jon, who’s originally from Turkey, about 5’11, lean, smooth and with tattoo. He was able to deliver a decent deep tissue massage and incorporated lots of sensual elements throughout. Overall the experience exceeded my expectations. 

Planning to repeat and book a longer session next time.

Hey guys- who are your top picks in Manhattan/NYC?   Looking for a legit masseur but one also who provides extra service.  Traveling to NYC in Feb

Will be in a hotel but can travel.. gotta have somebody who uses a table.

My likes typically are european type men who are at least my height (5'9" or 175 cm) and usually aged 30 or older but not set in stone if the massage is stellar.

Thanks in advance

Recently saw Omar (Italian Turkish) and Carlos (I think that was his name) at G Man Spa. Omar was maybe mid 30s, muscular and very eager to please. Carlos was maybe late 20s Latino and muscular. Had a good time but was def more reserved than Omar. There was also a cute Asian guy named Tommy waiting in the sitting area (young skinny twink type). Not a huge fan of the spa setup but def some potential for those in that area  

On 1/15/2024 at 8:23 PM, deepplease said:

I only know one Alven who was at TSMS and is working at Gman spa now 3 days a week.  So happy for him.  Bad boys how many Alven’s do you know in Manhattan? 

I'm so confused lol.  Where is the Alven who was at TSMP working now? is the one at Energy a different Alven?

On 1/7/2024 at 12:22 PM, MoshYeru said:

Hi. Bumped into this ad on Craigslist. Has anyone heard of them? 

NEWYORK.CRAIGSLIST.ORG

Ciao Private studio. Professional males giving deep tissue and Swedish to help you rejuvenate...

They have a Twitter account I see.

https://twitter.com/Achilles1069

Took one for the team and tried this place. Very bad. Masseur was an older Asian man, out of shape with very little English. Made me pay $55 upfront for 30 min.

After 10 min of bad massage, he takes off his shirt and starts trying to negotiate a tip (he asked for $60).  He was very out of shape. I said no and left. 

Bad vibes, not attractive, massage terrible + not hot, waste of time. Save your $$

2 hours ago, White lotus said:

Took one for the team and tried this place.

Thank you for doing that and reporting back. Sounds absolutely dreadful. Sorry to hear your experience was so bad. On to the next.

Since it was early in the day and I was in the Union Square area with my neck and shoulders bothering me, I decided to try East Men for the first time. It seemed that Matthew, the manager, was the only one present.  I asked for and hour massage, which he agreed to.

Although the facility was like others have previously described, (thin walls where you can hear everything going on both inside, outside, above, and next door) there weren't too many sounds that took away from the overall experience. Plus, they had music playing which masked the sounds to an extent. The first massage room, near the reception desk,  was narrow with a sliding door and became fairly dark when the door was closed.

Matthew gave me good massage combining therapeutic and very sensual elements. We went the full hour (55 minutes of massage with 5 minutes to clean up). He didn't rush at all and although we didn't talk to each other too much, he did check in to see how it felt.

What impressed me most was that he also did  a combination of aromatherapy with  acupressure techniques on my sinuses, head and neck which felt amazing. (He asked before doing it and I forgot what he called it).

I would consider returning at a later time in the day to try out some of the other guys but this experience was a solid A-/B+

Edited by gdlookingtravlr