Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

36 minutes ago, the balck man said:

It is french , use AI chat GTP 4.5, the  Paris men spa manager told me , 

Tell Michael to find someone who speaks English.

The spa is in New York City, no? Using AI is just silly when the spa is in a country with English as the primary language.  

6 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

There is no "French" massage either -- unless every single one of the masseurs is going to be French.

Au contraire mon frère - they dont have to be French to french kiss my…special places! 😋  If they do have any French guys, do confirm - I am overdue for a massage from a furry French man. 

On 3/8/2024 at 1:17 PM, JUWS said:

Regarding this new 28 Men's Spa, has anyone else got a text from them 929-595-1674 without having visited the location? I have. So I texted back asking who it is that is texting me and how did they get my number? However I can't get a direct answer from them. The most I got was "this is Andy". I asked where did you work before 28 so I know who this is? The answer was "worked many places". I asked again can you please tell me which places, and he texted back same response, "Many Places".  Oye!  I know it's not Andy from W Men Spa, because I have his number and I'm sure he would text me from his number to tell me and not play games .  So anyone have knowledge of who this might be? 

Any update on 28 Mens Spa?  Anyone been or know who Andy is?

A couple years ago I stayed at Fairfield Inn on 36 St. and had a massage from Bert at Alpha Mens Spa which was right across the street.  I'm returning and staying at the same Fairfield Inn.  Anyone know if Alpa Mens Spa is still open in that location or have recommendations of spas / masseurs close by?

2 hours ago, n2guysnatl said:

A couple years ago I stayed at Fairfield Inn on 36 St. and had a massage from Bert at Alpha Mens Spa which was right across the street.  I'm returning and staying at the same Fairfield Inn.  Anyone know if Alpa Mens Spa is still open in that location or have recommendations of spas / masseurs close by?

Alpha had been closed for a while, I miss it (I live across the street) 

i gave troy a try at east men spa.  he did a really nice job.  what made the massage noteworthy is that he has very slow, calm hands. plus, i appreciate that he didn’t hit me up for tips. i was glad to give him a nice one at the end… i would repeat

Edited by dcsmlxl
grammar

On 3/13/2024 at 11:13 AM, erickgreynolds said:

I suck at asking questions while naked and on the table, but does anyone know the name of the newer, thicker masseur at Yeah Man? 

Tip: What I always do is ask on my way out when I hand them their tip. "What was your name again?" And this way, good or bad, I know for next time. Works every time. 

Edited by JckBNimble

22 minutes ago, JckBNimble said:

Tip: What I always do is ask on my way out when I hand them their tip. "What was your name again?" And this way, good or bad, I know for next time. Works every time. 

Good advice, thanks!

So good I won’t even try to make a bad joke about conversing while handling his tip. ☺️

Anyone have good (recent) experiences at All Seasons on 9th, Tang Tang spa , etc ideally in Manhattan. Looking for a regular spot for a good massage but love the idea of some spontaneous fun - would appreciate any info ! Feel free to DM

13 minutes ago, mahattan mild age said:

Oh dear  ,i choose second one

The logos are hysterical You'd better tell "Michael" he needs a native English-speaking proofreader. 

Otherwise, the Chinese English will be worse than even French English! 🤡

On 3/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, dcsmlxl said:

i gave troy a try at east men spa.  he did a really nice job.  what made the massage noteworthy is that he has very slow, calm hands. plus, i appreciate that he didn’t hit me up for tips. i was glad to give him a nice one at the end… i would repeat

Troy just back from LA