Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I went to The Spa Club in ktown and got a body scrub and massage. No HE to expect (and it’s also partially visible from the rest of the hot tubs), but was fun and slightly sensual. 

3 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

The few I've been to in NYC have never felt quite sexy. To me they feel very much like you're getting on a sterile hospital table with awful overhead lighting and then YMMV depending on the provider. But I always prefer getting a scrub before a massage, especially if I've been working all day and want to be as squeaky clean as possible before hands start exploring. In other countries however I've encountered a very different table shower experience which really set the mood. 

Which other countries have you had table showers in? 

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

I went to The Spa Club in ktown and got a body scrub and massage. No HE to expect (and it’s also partially visible from the rest of the hot tubs), but was fun and slightly sensual. 

By the way what's up with that place? I was told they closed the steam room. I never went back.

19 minutes ago, MoshYeru said:

By the way what's up with that place? I was told they closed the steam room. I never went back.

Was that recent? I went in November I think and the steam room was open. It’s just such a small space that the price doesn’t feel justified. 

On 2/15/2024 at 6:04 PM, Ajax said:

Was that recent? I went in November I think and the steam room was open. It’s just such a small space that the price doesn’t feel justified. 

I didn’t know they close the steam room. The few times I went. There was a guy who constantly policing the steamroom even if I’m in there alone. As if he will get money out of how often he checks the room. There were barely any people. The max amount of ppl in the spa mens area I ever saw was 3 ppl (which is great because it is quiet and relaxing). I had a scrub once with that same guy (no other guys in the wet area). He didn’t know what he was doing and it left my skin with lots of rubber or some kind of scrubbing gel or sth even days after. I never went back since. It didn’t feel that relaxing when you feel you are being watched with a hawk eye. It could be gem but sadly that employee made experience bad. 

8 hours ago, mcskill said:

I didn’t know they close the steam room. The few times I went. There was a guy who constantly policing the steamroom even if I’m in there alone. As if he will get money out of how often he checks the room. There were barely any people. The max amount of ppl in the spa mens area I ever saw was 3 ppl (which is great because it is quiet and relaxing). I had a scrub once with that same guy (no other guys in the wet area). He didn’t know what he was doing and it left my skin with lots of rubber or some kind of scrubbing gel or sth even days after. I never went back since. It didn’t feel that relaxing when you feel you are being watched with a hawk eye. It could be gem but sadly that employee made experience bad. 

I think that Hawkeye was eyeing you up and wanted some action from you.  🤪

4 hours ago, gdlookingtravlr said:

I've been seeing many ads on my Instagram for 5th Avenue Men's Spa.  This one came up today.

Does anyone have any experiences or feedback to share?

Screenshot_20240224-083940~2.png

Screenshot_20240224-083820~2.png

Fifth Avenue Men’s Spa is strictly therapeutic only massage. The images of shirtless therapists on their FB page are a bit misleading. They are also very expensive. 
To each their own, but for far less money one can get either a therapeutic massage or more sensual massage at numerous places throughout Manhattan. 

1 minute ago, Gr8massage said:

Fifth Avenue Men’s Spa is strictly therapeutic only massage. The images of shirtless therapists on their FB page are a bit misleading. They are also very expensive. 
To each their own, but for far less money one can get either a therapeutic massage or more sensual massage at numerous places throughout Manhattan. 

Thanks for your insights!