Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 3/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, dcsmlxl said:

i gave troy a try at east men spa.  he did a really nice job.  what made the massage noteworthy is that he has very slow, calm hands. plus, i appreciate that he didn’t hit me up for tips. i was glad to give him a nice one at the end… i would repeat

Troy just back from LA

On 3/24/2024 at 6:06 AM, EVdude said:

His name is Hao. He’s on my list to try. Care to share your experience?

Now that we have a name to go with the masseur, I had a delightful session with Hao. I wouldn't say he has a dad bod, but he is seemed thicker than, say, Chen. He has good technique and is conscientious about ensuring your relaxation. He is not a clock watcher and is not as slave to technique - i.e. he is willing to adapt to your specific needs. I left feeling looser and relaxed. 

Could somebody please share their experience with Owen, formerly at W Men (among others, I think?) and currently at 28 Men? I know they only have a few masseurs but I've been curious to try. I can't really gauge how old he is from his photos...

I recently went to 28 Men Spa 28 Men Spa and experienced Owen. 

Owen is Chinese, decent looking - I’d guess upper 20s, and really wants to provide excellent service. His English is limited in person but he uses a translator and is very responsive to texts. 

He asked if I wanted medium or hard. I asked for medium because I don’t like to risk back injury to these places, but he did indicate that he is experienced with deep tissue.

I wouldn’t say his technique is going to leave you with a relieved back, but he will let you know what kind of massage you’re getting fairly early on.  As in, you are likely to leave with a smile on your face. 

If anything, I valued his attentiveness and willingness to please. 

You can text him directly at 929-655-2666

They do have a shower available. 

IMG_9283.jpeg

Saw Carlos at Gman Spa yesterday and I was not disappointed.  While it was more of a body rub, there were fun elements mixed in. And, while ymmv, it was a really fun time.  Left happy.  
He is a compact, muscular guy with tattoos, doesn’t speak much English.

I’m coming to NYC for 5 days starting tomorrow and I wanted to check out some of these places. It’s my first Spa experience. I honest have no clue what I am doing. If anyone has any tips or must go place or masseurs that go the way extra mile, please DM. Time to treat myself well, would love a guide. 

thanks in advance! 

9 hours ago, Tcre78 said:

I’m coming to NYC for 5 days starting tomorrow and I wanted to check out some of these places. It’s my first Spa experience. I honest have no clue what I am doing. If anyone has any tips or must go place or masseurs that go the way extra mile, please DM. Time to treat myself well, would love a guide. 

thanks in advance! 

27 men’s spa/HK men’s spa (owned by same people)

see Cody or Sebastian. You’re welcome

2 hours ago, Manhattan said:

About 80% of mens spas in NYC are owned by the same person. He has different partners in each spa, but he owns a large piece of all of them. 

Yes !!! Richard….

5 hours ago, Mssg4blkcpl said:

27 men’s spa/HK men’s spa (owned by same people)

see Cody or Sebastian. You’re welcome

I recommend calling ahead to schedule an appointment with your masseur of choice.  Otherwise, he may not be available when you arrive and they will be quick to assign someone else.  You want to insure a good time and rewarding experience.  

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

I recommend calling ahead to schedule an appointment with your masseur of choice.  Otherwise, he may not be available when you arrive and they will be quick to assign someone else.  You want to insure a good time and rewarding experience.  

You should make reservations for anything you are sure you want to experience. Whether it’s a massage or a nice restaurant. In NYC a reservation is the only way to guarantee anything (and even then things can go awry)

Can anyone please DM me the answer to this? How do you go about asking you masseuse about the "extras" or being naked with you in the room? 

I just had my first massage at HK and there was nothing. Zero! I don't want that to happen again. Any advice or tips to make my next session be much more sensual? How do you approach it?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Tcre78 said:

Can anyone please DM me the answer to this? How do you go about asking you masseuse about the "extras" or being naked with you in the room? 

I just had my first massage at HK and there was nothing. Zero! I don't want that to happen again. Any advice or tips to make my next session be much more sensual? How do you approach it?

Thanks in advance!

You must discuss what you like in a massage with your masseur before time.  This should not be when you are already lying naked on the table.  If you can speak directly with the masseur when scheduling, that is the best time to do it.  By doing it then, you set the stage and confirm the price.  You will know right then if the masseur is willing to do what you want at the price point agreed upon.  This is when i determine if we are a good fit.  The masseur may agree that he will deliver as you request or he may say that if you want me to perform the massage naked, it will cost you so much more.