Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I hear u, it’s dingy, but I would turn a blind eye if it was the same Adam from Super Men’s Spa 🔥 

Any suggestions for other spas that are clean with Russian or Turkish masseurs aside from blue balls Paradise are welcome! 

On 2/23/2024 at 10:12 AM, Nyc000here said:

Hi all, Times Square men’s spa who’s worth seeing there?

I don’t like Phillip much , cute- but meh massage 

has anyone seen jimmy, Lucas or Javier (who I believe is Spanish?)

any feedback greatly appreciated 

Jimmy is not Spanish, he is also Asian and he is the manager/masseur of TSMS, only guys I know there that are from South America are Javier and Felipe, who also left the spa.

Most of the reviews on google are fake!!! The massage by Philip is not deep tissue, just uses his elbow and hits more bones than muscles. Also he spends a lot of time touching my butt and grazing my balls. The entrance going down to the spa is surrounded by dealers, the hot towel and massage table smells like cum, they charge expensive and expects you to tip beyond $40. Disgusting place. I even heard the masseuse say the F word before I left for tipping $30 for an hours massage.

Terrible experience.

TSMS used to be good; floor to ceiling walls with doors, clean, shower in one of the rooms.  Alvin always delivered.  Now I can see why he left - it's really gone downhill.  Towels smell moldy and don't seem clean, a revolving door of masseurs, every one that I've tried over the past approx. year have negotiated tip.  Had Wynn a week or so ago; excellent massage for the first 30 min.  I thought he was going to be a repeat, but then, 30 min into the "good" massage, I flipped over and the strong negotiations began.  It was so overwhelming that I almost got up and left.  Such a turnoff.  TSMS is finally off my rotation of spas.  Too bad, I liked it there.

50 minutes ago, spaman said:

TSMS used to be good; floor to ceiling walls with doors, clean, shower in one of the rooms.  Alvin always delivered.  Now I can see why he left - it's really gone downhill.  Towels smell moldy and don't seem clean, a revolving door of masseurs, every one that I've tried over the past approx. year have negotiated tip.  Had Wynn a week or so ago; excellent massage for the first 30 min.  I thought he was going to be a repeat, but then, 30 min into the "good" massage, I flipped over and the strong negotiations began.  It was so overwhelming that I almost got up and left.  Such a turnoff.  TSMS is finally off my rotation of spas.  Too bad, I liked it there.

Disgusting!!!! I would tip good or even ask for a price if I wanted something cause I know those are not free, but I didn’t, they kept offering HE. Sometimes, all I want is a very good massage the entire session BECAUSE I WANT TO release the tensions on my back. I just want to relax, but they think I want whatever they have all the time.

What’s the 411 on New Yorkers Men’s Spa over at 6th ave? Not sure to trust google reviews. I heard it is better to get actual opinions here from the people that has actually experienced the service there.

12 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

Disgusting!!!! I would tip good or even ask for a price if I wanted something cause I know those are not free, but I didn’t, they kept offering HE. Sometimes, all I want is a very good massage the entire session BECAUSE I WANT TO release the tensions on my back. I just want to relax, but they think I want whatever they have all the time.

You're going to a place like TSMS just for a "very good massage"? Do you go to McDonald's and expect fine dining too? 

Most "men's spas" are good for one thing, and a legit massage is not it. These guys are providing a "special service" and going in expecting something else just disappoints both you and the masseur. lol 

9 hours ago, JohnJackNYC said:

What’s the 411 on New Yorkers Men’s Spa over at 6th ave? Not sure to trust google reviews. I heard it is better to get actual opinions here from the people that has actually experienced the service there.

Based on your recent posts, I would suggest you stay away from New Yorker. Especially if you like to tip $30. lol

12 hours ago, JAMassage85 said:

Anyone seen Abel at HK and can PM me details?

Saw him At the other location, fairly decent massage, nothing to write home about, I prefer a strong deep massage . he was friendly 

1 hour ago, Benhby said:

Hi everyone. I need some advice. 
I have two choices now for our third location. One is at east village. 7 th st.    One is at k town 33 st.   Which one you guys think is more convenient for travel ?  Thank you 💞💞💞

In my opinion East 7th street better.  K-town is not that far from 27, and also others that are not associated with you Ben, so why not branch out to a completely different neighborhood? Plus East village could use one of your a nice spas! 🤩 And btw I  don’t live anywhere near East 7th, but just tossing out my thoughts on the matter 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

16 hours ago, Benhby said:

I have two choices now for our third location. One is at east village. 7 th st.    One is at k town 33 st.   Which one you guys think is more convenient for travel ?  Thank you 💞💞💞

K Town is not that far away from your 27th St location and there are already at least 3-4 other spas in the area serving the same clientele. I would vote for the East Village over K Town. As for other neighborhoods, maybe the West Village? 

1 minute ago, Mike_Scarn said:

Sorry if this has been covered but i just cant find it. Anyone have experience with the m4m massage spot on 8th ave and another on 39th??

dm me if anything. Thanks!

Cross streets would be helpful.
8th ave & ?
39th & ?

17 hours ago, Benhby said:

KTown Please!