Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On a cold day, I was very lucky to get Jeff with a six-pack abs. He is a Japanese masseur. The last time I got his massage was five months ago, because he told me that he was already doing a part-time job at Yeah man.  He spends more time Gym ,Today, after he helped me with a 90-minute body massage, I asked him to go to restaurant 99 Grand Street for a hot pot dinner. On a cold night, Hot guy .hot pot,  Grateful for everything

11 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

On a cold day, I was very lucky to get Jeff with a six-pack abs. He is a Japanese masseur. The last time I got his massage was five months ago, because he told me that he was already doing a part-time job at Yeah man.  He spends more time Gym ,Today, after he helped me with a 90-minute body massage, I asked him to go to restaurant 99 Grand Street for a hot pot dinner. On a cold night, Hot guy .hot pot,  Grateful for everything

I want more of an Asian who is soft and does nude massage so I can lick throughout 

12 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

Where did you see him? 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, Aroddude said:

27 men spa has both locations closed. They were raided by the police and under cover cops. 

Oh no! That sucks! I just checked out their FB page and the last post is from Oct now. All of the posts (just their schedules really) from last month seem to be gone. Weird...  I wish them luck.

16 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

Oh no! That sucks! I just checked out their FB page and the last post is from Oct now. All of the posts (just their schedules really) from last month seem to be gone. Weird...  I wish them luck.

Just checked their Google still open, Wish them All good, god bless!!! Everyone has any good news please let us know here. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, Aroddude said:

27 men spa has both locations closed. They were raided by the police and under cover cops. 

What!!?!?   I was just there last week (on the very day you posted this), and tried out Javier for the first time (new, but pretty good masseur—super cute latin guy with a boxer’s build).   27 has definitely been a top favorite of mine, as I’d book at least twice a month.  

Ugh. These raids and closures really bug me. don’t these cops have bigger fish to fry?   So upsetting. 

Edited by TonyRaye

Moderator's Reminder:  Given the posts in this thread about potential police action against spas, it is approrpriate to remind members it is not appropriate to discuss activities beyond massage (or other spa services such as waxing, pedicures, etc.) which can have the potential to provide law enforcement to look into these activities.  

Discussions of extras is not appropriate.  Please be careful so as to not compromise the spas' licenses.  

16 hours ago, NYCMascMan2 said:

Damn. This sucks. How do you know and are there other spa's as well?

@NYCMascMan2, A few years ago I was at Hero when it was raided by undercover cops. At the time I was getting my massage. There was a knock on the door  and in walks a man who identified himself as a cop. The masseur was asked to go outside and I was told to get dressed and leave. While dressing a cop remained with me. I asked what was going on and he said they were “checking licenses”. The Spa was closed but less than a week later  it reopened. When I returned  one of the masseurs told me they were fined and once paid they could reopen. It had nothing to do with the services they offered. 

There was no domino effect and no one was arrested. 

I was able to make a last minute appointment at Energy Spa the other day. I have had a couple of massages by Jack recently and was happy to be able to see him again. He is Thai, and while his massage style does have some Western influences, I was still transported to Bangkok while he he gave a very nice "Thai style" massage starting from the feet and working his way up.  I don't usually think of the masseurs at Energy Spa as having any decent skills but Jack the exception to the norm.