Gay 'Mythology' - What gods, myths, and legends would we get?

EastCoastBtm
This topic is 845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Definitely turned on by uniforms, super heroes but lately fascinated by what a gay society would have developed for religion in a polytheistic society.  Who would we have worshipped....and how? I know there are real homosexual love and sex stories in most early religions, but there all still very hetero-centric!  

Imagine a mythology built around a gay Eros instead of bisexual Zeus.....

I'm exploring, but feel free to share/direct to links.  I used to love guys who wore black wings.... 'Fallen gods'.... WOOF.

Thanks.

Funny responses welcome as well.... I'm talking to you @Benjamin_Nicholas <wink>.  

Picture it: Zeus, Jupiter and Wotan were at an after-party for the Creation of Mankind.

Divas were simply everywhere, including the supreme Dianaros, Godess of Babylove.
The cosmos was smokin’ hot, and the Cosmos were potent.

Thor arrived and got totes hammered! Hercules asked to now be called Theircules. Eros was declared the God of Lube, and and once Jupiter started talking about Godhead, Coriolanus countered with the legend of Cheekus Lingus, and…well, I think we all know the rest.

🤓 Class dismissed.