Eyeroll ๐Ÿ™„ Reaction?

lonely_john
This topic is 760 days old and is no longer open for new replies. ย Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity. ย Please create a new topic instead of posting here. ย 

Eyeroll ๐Ÿ™„ Reaction?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have in this Forum an "Eyeroll" reaction?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, JoeMendoza said:

idk y'all, would rather give positive reactions than negative ones. if I have constructive feedback to give, I'd reply to the post.

Very well said.

If you disagree with something, post why that is.ย  Don't be a lazy ass and just flippantly 'eye roll'

This is a discussion forum.ย  We discuss...ย  We don't simply post emoji.

ย 

3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

idk y'all, would rather give positive reactions than negative ones. if I have constructive feedback to give, I'd reply to the post.

2 hours ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Very well said.

If you disagree with something, post why that is.ย  Don't be a lazy ass and just flippantly 'eye roll'

Do you in real life stop and get out of your way to give constructive feedback to people with clear bad intentions or who comment complete non-sense? Or do you eyeroll and continue with your life?

The whole point of reactions, most of the times, is saving you writing a comment, like the new "Thank You" and "Agree +1" reactions, which I think are great.

Of course the "Thumbs Down, "Angry Face" and the "Bomb" were very negative reactions and it's good we don't have them anymore but the "Verbose" is also not very clear on what it connotes, andย  it's among the less used.

I'd find an "Eyeroll" reaction specially useful to address the abundant Newbies or Trolls, without directly engaging with them, who create an account to just write 1 single comment, or those who just want to steer the pot. At least with an "Eyeroll" they would get the message that one is not taking any of their words seriously, but also that one is not going to engage into an argument with them.

Edited by lonely_john

• 3 months later...

This thread is on life support, butโ€ฆ

We need this button. Or this button ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

On 11/21/2021 at 10:09 AM, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Except the people who posted a ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป on this post from you ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

I would be inclined to use an eye roll emoji and commentโ€ฆbecause I really canโ€™t help myself and need to say something. Thatโ€™s more a pathological issue than a laziness matter.ย 

Edited by xyz48B

• 2 weeks later...