Martinisb It's a shame that he's more bottom

lonely_john

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 10:10 AM, harlow said:

Anytime a provider wants my height age and weight just to book an appointment tells me I don’t need to waste my time with him. 

Jezus.

It's a difficult career choice to be providing an intimate service to any sweaty porker who walks in the door. I see nothing wrong with being selective in who he accepts as clients.

3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Jezus.

It's a difficult career choice to be providing an intimate service to any sweaty porker who walks in the door. I see nothing wrong with being selective in who he accepts as clients.

You’re right there absolutely nothing wrong with him being selective. He has that right. Just like I have the right to spend my money with any other provider. It’s a win win for both of us. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It feels strange to me that a website devoted to the company of men and often detailing our pleasure in sex would refer to an individual preference to be a bottom as a "shame."

For me, the headline is the shame. I understand that some providers may not offer what one seeks, but there is nothing shameful about it.

10 minutes ago, Lucky said:

It feels strange to me that a website devoted to the company of men and often detailing our pleasure in sex would refer to an individual preference to be a bottom as a "shame."

I am reading this comment differently.

Pretty sure Lucky meant they were "disappointed" that the provider didn't provide what they wanted...not shaming the provider for bottoming.