Paul Rudd

jeezifonly
This topic is 866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

I probably wouldn't throw him out of bed, but sexiest man alive??? 🙄

Well, the entire concept is flawed.  How can one man be "the sexiest alive" when there are so many different types who are sexy -- not to mention, of course, that there's no way anyone in this world has seen even the majority of men who are alive at any given time.

A lot of the time I look at People's picks for Sexiest Man Alive and don't see it myself.  In the case of Paul Rudd, however, all I can say is it's about time they acknowledged his yumminess. 

How can one man be the "sexiest man alive" when the previous year's winner, say, JFK Jr., IS NOT DEAD YET?  Okay after he died in a plane crash (of his own making) the next guy can win the "award."  The award is really for having the most effective publicist.

I love Paul Rudd he is handsome, smart and funny and dramatic. But, cmon, here he is the FORTY YEAR OLD VIRGIN.

9ba23cbb36d29c563b6d6826fed01201.thumb.jpg.640e99fc5346475be5e96243f9089e33.jpg

Here I am in Cincinnati in the 1980s complaining about People's Sexiest man alive on WB public access gay TV show. My solution, kill them:

3 hours ago, WilliamM said:

Well, the bed would be crowded with "Chris" and you, isn't "Chris" a large person?

That would be a "Hell no!". I have no idea whatever gave you that idea. I've said multiple times on this forum that there are only two thins which really turn me off: baldness and obesity. Absolutely not. But "I wouldn't throw him out of bed" is just an expression. Chris and I are monogamous. I will look (and maybe J/O at photos), but not touch.

No' neon lights | Neon lighting, Neon, Neon signs

You can also check the owl's response at 55 seconds into this video:

Edited by Unicorn