Cooper Gets 3000

Lucky

This topic is 5036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now Daddy really has a dilemma. Moderator Cooper, our wise and fair guardian on the board, has hit his 3000th post at the same time as his Christmas bonus is due. It's kind of like having your birthday on Christmas day. Do you get one present or two?

At any rate, congratulations are due to Cooper, who maintains his calm demeanor at the same time he contributes interesting posts to ponder. Merry Christmas, Coop...may many rewards come your way.

Congratulations to Cooper for a fine job and his so many post.

Most of all the Gaiety Reviews upon NYO's retirement.

Had it not have been for Cooper and Foxys reviews we might not have ever met.

Its too bad Coopers 3000th was responding to a putz like Rockhard.

I hope to see the penis shaped gold watch from Daddy soon!!

Happy Holidays!!

Thanks Lucky for letting everyone know that I turned 3,000. I was trying to keep that a secret. ;-)

Last night Taz and I were reminiscing about the many fine people we have meet from Hooville. We came together with a common interest and it didn't take long before many friendships were made. It's nice to know members from as far West as Hawaii and as close as a few blocks away.

Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy New Year!

"I never look at the counter but now I see I hit the 8000 mark

7 posts ago. I always said I would quit the board at 8000 so

this is my farewell."

Rick, what can I say, hopefully, when I've been around as long as you, I'll also have as many posts. }(

Yup! IF it wasn't for Cooper as one of the Major Contributors to this day in the "Stripper" Section, the guys who like to watch'em TAKE IT OFF especially in NYC, would not be as well informed about the goings on... about those who like to Take It Off!... ;-)

Cooper & Taz are an unbeatable Tag Team in the "Wonderful World of The Stripper"! ;-)

P.S. JT will let the "When I'm as OLD as You" comment to Rick Pass! ;-)

Hey JT, how many posts is it going to take to get you to try the 20 Club? ... Btw, things there haven't changed. Last night the dj kept reminding us that Christmas is just around the corner and we should "take care of our dancers". LOL.. the way things are going, the dancers should be taking care of the patrons. Sadly, another slow night.

Ever since one of my "friends" stole my favorite Stock dancer from me, I rarely recommend anyone, however, if you like the look of 20C dancer Christian, take him for a lap dance, you'll be very pleased you did.

"Congrats Cooper!"

Thanks Tom, catch me if you can!;-)

"I plan to be at 20 next Sunday night - wondering if it will be busy or slow given the holiday season??"

It's never "slow" when you're there with your amazing entourage... Although last night wasn't busy, the dancers were happy to spend time just talking with the regulars. Of course, that can only led to "trouble". A few dancers decide to show their cocks to Taz and me and judge who's bigger. Lots of happy erections... Good seeing the return of Ernie, others that caught my attention were Andre, Costa, Julio, Landon, Victorious, and Christian. For some of us, it was a busy night.

Btw, the lap dance area remains darker and the dancers are getting more comfortable at the art of giving a more satisfying lap dance.

Tom, Enjoy the holidays!

Coop

"Congratulations on joining the 3000 Club! I hope I can post long enough to get in, too."

Hi Charlie, thanks... Perhaps some of the 3000+ club members can give us some hints on how to keep it up "long enough to get in". hmmmm. Take it away Lucky... :D

This is the time of year when we need to count our blessings. For me one of those blessings is counting Cooper as a great friend. Anyone who has had the good fortune to know him, I'm sure, feels the same.

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and hopefully prosperous New Year Cooper. May you have many more thousands of good posts on this board. We are fortunate to have you.

Guest zipperzone

>P.S. JT will let the "When I'm as OLD as You"

>comment to Rick Pass! ;-)

I think you got that wrong. That's not what he said and not what he meant. His comment was about the length of time Rick has been posting on this board - not his age.